Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
G
Wedding Website url
Georgia, Today at 02:51

Hi all, I have renewed my wedding website but the URL has changed and when I try and change it tells me the name we had is taken. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Georgia, 16 hours ago 3
Debra
Wedding Guests adding on their own companions
Debra, 26 of March of 2024 at 22:13

We have recently requested contact information from our wedding guests and discovered when they complete the form it allows them to add a companion. We do not want them to do this as we want to be in...

Debra, tuesday 26-Mar-24 22
Kelly
Wedshoots qr not working
Kelly, 18 of January of 2024 at 09:05

I have printed out my wedshoots QR code onto onto little cards for each person for the tables but now the QR code does not work. Any idea why it may not be working and what I can do?

Gwenyth, sunday 24-Mar-24 3 124
N
Hitched pre-set menu on app
Natasha, 20 of February of 2024 at 17:46

How do I remove the pre-set menu that Hitched creates on my wedding page?

Malansanni70, friday 22-Mar-24 1 47
Dominic
How can guests add their contact details when they Rsvp?
Dominic, 20 of March of 2024 at 23:07

Is there a way to add a section to our website, when guests RSVP, for them to input their own contact details? We want to be able to send once email to all guests but we don't have their email...

Dominic, wednesday 20-Mar-24 12
F
Can hitched please make menu choices question compulsory in rsvp or allow us to change the format of it
Fearghas, 20 of March of 2024 at 00:51

Guests have started completing the RSVP and have completely missed the drop down box for menu choices. This is causing issues as we’re having to chase guests for food requests via message

Fearghas, wednesday 20-Mar-24 3
F
Evening guest issues
Fearghas, 20 of March of 2024 at 00:49

Is there a way of making some pages or areas of text on the website hidden for evening guests - ie the schedule/events page? I don’t want to cause confusion for guests but can’t find a way to do it

Fearghas, wednesday 20-Mar-24 13
K
All Contacts Disappeared
Katherine, 19 of March of 2024 at 13:05

Hello, I am absolutely gutted 😭 I logged in yesterday and everything has been deleted! My guest list is now just me and my fiancé. Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve tried to get in contact with...

Katherine, tuesday 19-Mar-24 12
H
Evening only guests
Holly, 1 of March of 2024 at 12:10

Hi, we've sent out the link for info to be able to send invites, this includes some who will only be invited to the evening. I cant move their info out from ceremony to evening reception and cant work...

Ivana, thursday 7-Mar-24 3 48
Vicky
Invitation upload issue?!
Vicky, 7 of March of 2024 at 15:18

Hi, Does anyone know how to upload a full image size in the online invitation section? It crops most of the image off and I have to zoom in. Any help would be appreciated!

Vicky, thursday 7-Mar-24 11
R
Unable to sign into my account
Ryan, 28 of February of 2024 at 22:32

Hi, I seem to be having problems signing into my account, I am using the correct password and email address but it keeps saying it’s incorrect and when I try the “forgot password” link I never receive...

Paul, thursday 29-Feb-24 14
J
Adding a new guest to the wedding
Jodi, 29 of February of 2024 at 15:52

How do you add a new guest?? Not the "+Guest" as that taking me to a pre made list, I cant add a whole new guest

Jodi, thursday 29-Feb-24 9
Matthew
Adding Guests to Events on the Guest List planning tool
Matthew, 16 of October of 2023 at 19:59

How do I add guests to new events that I create on the guestlist? I've added a new event for the evening, and want guests to RSVP when they use the website. But I can't seem to add them to the new...

Jodi, thursday 29-Feb-24 2 149
Tracey
All contacts uploaded only allow Ceremony option??
Tracey, 4 of February of 2024 at 21:18

Hope someone can help. I have uploaded all of my guests and emails but when I have gone in to select whether they are day or evening guests it only gives me the Ceremony Option. The wedding Breakfast...

Polly, thursday 22-Feb-24 1 27
Crystal
Menu Choices
Crystal, 16 of August of 2023 at 22:42

Please can you change the options to choose food. I am having to add a lot of selections under menus as guests cannot pick 3 options only one. This needs to be 3 separate drop down boxes to allow for...

Heather, saturday 17-Feb-24 4 304
Chris
Menu Options
Chris, 19 of December of 2022 at 22:53

Can we get some guidance on how to add more menu options. At the moment we are trying to give guests multiple options for starters / mains / desserts (2 options and a vegetarian for each) - however...

Gemma, saturday 17-Feb-24 18 656 2
G
Food options menu
Gemma, 17 of February of 2024 at 11:44

How do you add starters and deserts option as well as main meal

Gemma, saturday 17-Feb-24 13 1
Charley
Accessing guest email addresses
Charley, 4 of August of 2023 at 14:41

Hi, I want to send a message to all of our guests with some last minute information before the wedding in a few weeks but none of the guests have their email addresses assigned to them despite the...

Dominique, saturday 17-Feb-24 2 159 1
V
Dietary Requirements - Hitched Wedding Website
Vicky, 13 of September of 2023 at 13:03

Hiya Just wondering if there is a way for when guests RSVP they can add in any dietary requirements that will then show on the guest list? I can see that they can enter information will that then show...

Nicole, tuesday 13-Feb-24 3 178 1
S
Send rsvp via text/whatsapp
Stephen, 9 of February of 2024 at 19:09

Hi, we are at the point where we want to send out invites and we are planning on doing a mix of paper invites for those invited to the ceremony and online invites for everyone else. We have a wedding...

Stephen, friday 9-Feb-24 67 1
R
Suppliers location
RomanticIvoryDecor20683, 18 of February of 2020 at 12:08

Hi I tried to search for videographers in Devon but it brought up suppliers from all over the country and I don't want to have to pay for someone to travel hundreds of miles - be good to have a filter...

Gerry, wednesday 7-Feb-24 2 1,998
Rebecca
Menu options - how do i make it a mandatory field?
Rebecca, 5 of February of 2024 at 19:51

Hi, We’re creating generic menu options i.e. meat/vegetarian/vegan in the wedding breakfast section to ensure people provide menu choices. However, there doesn’t seem to be a way to make it mandatory...

Rebecca, monday 5-Feb-24 32 1
E
Designer
ExpensiveBlueHair43279, 27 of January of 2024 at 13:44

Hi, I’ve been working on a design for our invitations but I want to make sure everything lines up properly. I can’t see which company it is on there and have message Hitched twice but not received any...

ExpensiveBlueHair432, saturday 27-Jan-24 15
E
Adding missing contact details easily
Elliot, 10 of January of 2024 at 13:13

Hi all, does anyone know a way of obtaining e-mail addresses and adding onto guest database without having to send out personalised links? like if there is an option for the guests to tick and add...

Tangkas, thursday 18-Jan-24 1 29
L
Dietary requirments
Lavinia, 8 of January of 2024 at 12:59

Hi is there any way to ask people their dietary requirements when they RSVP? many thanks, Liv

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 17-Jan-24 3 65 1
K
App alerts
Karen, 16 of January of 2024 at 20:56

We've set up the app for myself and partner, I set the app / wedding page up, and we've now started receiving the RSVP's but it's only myself that is receiving the alerts to say someone has responded....

Karen, tuesday 16-Jan-24 30
Lesley
Menu selections
Lesley, 15 of January of 2024 at 14:33

Hi, I might be missing something obvious. Is there a way to turn off the menu selection? My guests will choose their food on the day and I'm unsure how to turn this off.

Lesley, tuesday 16-Jan-24 2 51 1
Claudia
Deleting a guest
Claudia, 9 of January of 2024 at 16:51

Hi all I would appreciate some guidance on how to delete a guest from the guest list in the app. When a few have been added I forgot to confirm which part of the day they are invited to. I now need to...

Claudia, monday 15-Jan-24 4 352
Stephanie
qr code
Stephanie, 25 of November of 2023 at 22:54

Hey lovelies, I’m so frustrated and upset right now, we got the QR code for our page and printed it on the invites, we checked that it worked and was fine. Now handed invites out and guests are...

Carol, monday 15-Jan-24 2 334 1
N
Supplier responses.
Natalie, 10 of January of 2024 at 17:01

Hello, I recently got engaged and have been looking at venues on here. I’ve contacted several to request pricing and it says they will respond within 24 hours however it’s been almost a week and I’ve...

Lisa, monday 15-Jan-24 1 53
Uche
Urgent Help Needed
Uche, 7 of January of 2024 at 11:27

Hi guys does anyone know how i can edit the font size of my text on the photo on the welcome page. I need help urgently. Invite due to go out today. Thanks Laura A

Uche, sunday 7-Jan-24 33
K
Settings for wedding abroad
Katie, 6 of January of 2024 at 05:42

My partner and I are getting married in Adelaide, Australia (where he is from) but all the settings on Hitched are set for the UK, such as currency in £GBP, can only set a UK wedding venue, etc. Does...

Katie, saturday 6-Jan-24 19

General groups

Hitched article topics