Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Z
Beginner October 2021 North West London

mwf videographer

zillianueva, 17 of June of 2021 at 19:25 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi guys,

Has anyone hired the

MWF® as their videographer supplier for their wedding day? Just realized I don't see as much posts of their videos on the internet and having been scammed by a previous supplier before, I have been really paranoid about this.

Please let me know if you have used this service before and how your experience was with them?

Would highly appreciate it! x

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 18 of June of 2021 at 10:53
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I've no experience of them, but their FB page leaves me a little concerned. It was set up less than a year ago, and only shows one wedding. I know most wedding suppliers didn't have much business last year, but all the suppliers I used (our wedding was July last year) kept very active on their website and social media, listing what was available, providing updates on the wedding situation, encouraging people to consider booking with them, posting when a wedding did manage to go ahead... The lack of activity on this page makes me wonder if wedding films are just a sideline for them and so they're not really that invested in it? Plus it seems very odd that a modern wedding videographer would do over 50 weddings (according to their website intro) but have no posts about them on their FB page.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics