One for the boys

Join Group

Lads chat only! A place for grooms, best men, ushers, FOTB and FOTG to meet and discuss their big parts ready for the special day.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

Doctor
Love
Doctor, Today at 01:14

Am looking for a relationship

Doctor, 18 hours ago 4 1
Mathew
How do we party after the wedding to keep all happy
Mathew, Yesterday at 08:35

***********@*****.*** Buy counterfeit money (***********@*****.***) Euro,USD,GBR,DKR We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY counterfeit money or Banknotes . All secret features of real money,valid...

Mathew, yesterday at 08:35 9
R
Hindu and a civil wedding
Richard, 4 June 2021 at 20:37

Hi everyone Just started on the venue search in the Midlands, but my question was about mixed couples and how you might have found a balance between a hindu ceremony and a civil wedding both...

Richard, friday 4-Jun-21 31
T
Attire Suit
Tyy, 19 May 2021 at 19:10

Hi all. Has anyone here rented there suit for the big day . Or just bought it out right, not quite sure what should I do. my wedding is one year away but just stressing about it. Thanks.

Tyy, thursday 20-May-21 2 76
Emly
Cool bachelor party
Emly, 8 May 2021 at 13:53

I have a wedding soon. and I thought for a long time how to celebrate it. stumbled upon a site with interesting ideas for a bachelor party and other holidays. I advise you to visit...

Emly, saturday 8-May-21 42
Stuart
Just curious
Stuart, 31 August 2020 at 21:04

Hey m getting married next year for the 2nd and last time. I was wondering if many people have a Stag-do on there 2nd wedding. I am not having one, but everyone says i should. just curious peoples...

Charlotte, wednesday 2-Jun-21 1 171 1

General groups

Hitched article topics