RomanticGreenStationery27135

Monmouth, Monmouthshire · From October 2019

Happily married 🎉

9 of July of 2020

1379days 23hours
Bethan
Flower Girl - reception only?
Bethan, Yesterday at 12:19

Hi all, Kind of a strange one. Me and my partner are having an intimate ceremony of only closest family but a larger reception. I would love a young family member to be a flower girl and I know she...

RomanticGreenStation, 3 hours ago 1
Jennifer
My mum
Jennifer, Today at 08:15

Hi beautifuls! I need some advice. I am a 2025 bride and I am seriously hesitating to invite my mum and her partner at all. She has changed a lot since my dad died 12 years ago. She's all over...

Jennifer, 39 minutes ago 2
Hayley
Evening wedding - need opinions on timings
Hayley, Today at 11:35

Hello brides! My partner and I aren't doing a sit-down meal at our wedding, instead we are doing an evening wedding with canapes, grill and dessert. I've written out a rough timeline, and need...

PhotographybyBillHad, 2 hours ago 6 1
W
Unenthused friends!
Wed2Bgirl, Today at 14:13

Hi everyone Stumbled across this website and it's just what I've been needing. To cut a long story short, I'm feeling so disheartened lately about my small intimate wedding next year. My sister who is...

RomanticGreenStation, 5 hours ago 1
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any advice… My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

RomanticGreenStation, 14 hours ago 13
Charlotte
Feeling panicked
Charlotte, 10 of April of 2024 at 21:55

Hey everyone! I'm an August 2025 bride but started to panic! We have only booked the venue and caterers and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. What is the next thing that desperately needs to be...

Ingrid, yesterday at 16:05 6
Sarah
Planning Stress!
Sarah, 10 of April of 2024 at 09:51

October '24 Bride here! Anyone else's bride literally feel like mush with trying to figure everything out? Trying to picture how the day will look and I am REALLY struggling to see how it will all...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 16-Apr-24 1
S
Blended Family - including children and step children in ceremony ideas?
Sara, 10 of April of 2024 at 16:08

Hiya We're getting married this year, and my FH has a 20yo lad and me 2 teen girls. We're involving the children in the day with special roles, one of the best man and 2 bridesmaids to make them feel...

Sara, 14 hours ago 2 1
F
Evening food?
F1990, 10 of April of 2024 at 19:13

I keep going back and forth on this so any suggestions welcome! We are having a later wedding - registry office at 4.30pm. Nearby pub function room after, so arrival by 5.15, plan to sit down for food...

Jennifer, 15 hours ago 3
S
99 days to go!
Shay, 12 of April of 2024 at 23:08

It’s all real and happening! I had my make up trial today and it went amazing! My eyeshadow has NOT budged! My foundation has NOT budged! I’ve ate, drank, been in the wind! Travelled in a hot car! I...

Shay, 2 hours ago 2
S
Jewellery.. earrings and bracelet?
Sarah, 13 of April of 2024 at 19:04

Hi! We are having a beach wedding and I'm having my hair half up, half down, and can't decide on earrings to wear. I've been looking between these ones, but my friend also said about a more statement...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 16-Apr-24 1
Samantha
Colour Scheme Help!
Samantha, 14 of April of 2024 at 12:06

Hi! We're planning our wedding for September 2025 and I'm really struggling with picking a colour scheme! I originally liked the sage green and white look but it feels a little overdone to me. Any...

Hampshire Wedding Ph, tuesday 16-Apr-24 2
Mae-Jones
Bridesmaid troubles
Mae-Jones, 14 of April of 2024 at 23:47

I have a few bridesmaids, some know each other outside the bridal party whereas some only met through being bridesmaids. I’ve planned a few bridesmaid meet ups so they all get to know each other more...

StephenBype, yesterday at 00:22 2
Olivia
How well do my groomsmen/bridal party ties need to match my bridesmaid dresses?
Olivia, 15 of April of 2024 at 12:13

I got the multiway bridesmaid dresses from Next last year in Forest Green thinking ties wouldn't be an issue to find. Next have none that match the exact shade (and they don't even sell the dresses in...

Olivia, 12 hours ago 6
C
Transfer opinions
Chelsea, 13 of March of 2024 at 16:33

Honest opinions, Is a 35/40 min journey to long.? from place of marriage to the reception xx

RomanticGreenStation, monday 15-Apr-24 15
Ajx
We did it!!! 🤍
Ajx, 9 of April of 2024 at 21:00

Saturday 6th April 2024 - the best day of our lives. The day couldn’t have been more perfect and all of the stress and anxiety was so worth it. 🥹

Sarah, monday 15-Apr-24 3
Alison
Suits for the men
Alison, 4 of October of 2023 at 18:58

What did everyone do regarding suits. It’s a second marriage and not sure if we want to go all matching or have something special for the groom and then ask other men to wear their own suits with a...

GrantAndOSullivan, friday 12-Apr-24 7
D
Wedshoot
Dawn, 7 of April of 2024 at 07:38

Hi all does this actually work or are people getting a proper camera man

Jen, friday 12-Apr-24 3
E
What do i do now?
Emma, 2 of April of 2024 at 15:39

I’m a May 2026 bride, I have booked the venue… what do I do now? I’m not sure if I can book a registrar or celebrant yet? What time scale can I do the legal stuff? Help

Mae-Jones, monday 15-Apr-24 14 1
K
Timings
Katy, 7 of April of 2024 at 23:26

Hello We are having a very informal wedding and a bit different to usual. We have sent out invites but I’m wondering if my timings sound okay. 2pm private ceremony (20 guests)3.30 reception drinks and...

Sarah, sunday 14-Apr-24 4
K
Destination Wedding Battle
Kayleigh, 3 of April of 2024 at 12:01

Hello everyone! I got engaged 2 weeks ago and am so excited to get planning, my dream is a wedding abroad in either Italy or Spain! I want it quite low key with closest friends and family. However my...

RomanticGreenStation, friday 5-Apr-24 1
T
Christian celebrant
Taylor, 3 of April of 2024 at 16:17

Hi all, I am a Christian and my partner is agnostic. We are having a celebrant as our wedding is outside but I want there to a be a religious element to the service. Is there any way I can find a...

PhotographybyBillHad, saturday 6-Apr-24 2
A
Wedding anxiety…
Amy, 4 of April of 2024 at 09:03

Can anyone offer some advice? We’re planning a wedding for this year (October) And me and my partner are both people pleasers. We’ve really struggled with the worry of what other people think when it...

Mrsg, friday 12-Apr-24 5
K
Dress alterations
Kay, 5 of April of 2024 at 10:30

Help please, I went to see my wedding dress yesterday for my second alternation appointment. At the first appointment we discussed adding sleeves onto my dress (it comes with extra material for...

Kay, friday 5-Apr-24 2
D
Hi all
Dawn, 30 of March of 2024 at 20:21

Is everyone partners getting involved with all the prep

Sarah, sunday 14-Apr-24 8
C
Room allocation
Chloe, 1 of April of 2024 at 17:47

We have our venue which has rooms which we have to allocate but they will pay for. I need some help with a couple of things. 1) We can pre-allocated who we want to stay on site, but how would we...

Sarah, monday 15-Apr-24 2
Claire
Artificial flowers
Claire, 26 of March of 2024 at 20:52

Hi, I am getting married spring next year and intend to have artificial flowers to keep costs down and have 1 less thing to worry about nearer the time. I have a fairly specific idea of the...

Claire, tuesday 2-Apr-24 13 1
Becky&Tom2026
2026 Bride, really unsure about make up, help please!
Becky&Tom2026, 24 of March of 2024 at 15:59

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having an awesome time building the visons for your day. I am a Sales Manager for a Wedding Venue and have been working weddings for 11 years so I have pretty seen...

Sarah, sunday 14-Apr-24 8
Ivana
Booking a hotel for my photographer
Ivana, 27 of March of 2024 at 14:35

Hi y’all, We finally found a photographer we liked, however just before paying the deposit he asked if we are planning on booking him a hotel room for the night as he’s not local. I didn’t consider it...

Oneiric, friday 5-Apr-24 16
L
Help! Really hated my dress
Laura, 28 of March of 2024 at 15:04

I think I’m driving myself a bit mad 😞 I got married last year and although we had a wonderful day, I just have the biggest dress regret that I can’t seem to get over. My dress seemed ok at the...

Sarah, sunday 14-Apr-24 8 1
K
Meeting with Vicar
Katie, 24 of March of 2024 at 16:28

Hi, My partner and I need to contact our local vicar to arrange a meeting with him as we would like to have our ceremony at the church in the village I grew up. I am very nervous about contacting the...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 26-Mar-24 3
Faye
No plus one desitination wedding?
Faye, 25 of March of 2024 at 14:04

We are planning a destination wedding in South Africa, and are only wanting close family to come. This is due to the cost as we are paying for the full 3 day event in a game reserve ourselves for...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 26-Mar-24 1 1

General groups

Hitched article topics