Skip to main content
Chloe
Chloe

St. Ives, Cornwall · From January 2022

Beach wedding bride-to-be! Wedding vibe is fun beachy-boho with wildflowers, sea colours and quality over quantity all round.

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

15 July 2023

382days 5hours : 59min
CharlotteRolfe
second dress !!!!!!!
CharlotteRolfe, Today at 14:39

The big question - Would you buy another dress for the evening. Now keeping in mind, mine isnt a big dress its fairly slim line, however i dont know whether to get a lighter dress for the evening or...

Sarah, 16 minutes ago 9
Chloe
Share your engagement ring and wedding stacks!
Chloe, 5 April 2022 at 14:35

I found a really historic one of these threads and thought it would be nice to resurface! I think it's lovely just to share our gorgeous e-rings and what we're thinking for wedding bands. I'm tempted...

Ostira, yesterday at 19:08 41 1
Seana_1996
Can't make my mind Up!!!!!! Birmingham/nottingham or Ireland?????
Seana_1996, 23 June 2022 at 13:22

Hi all, So here goes.. i'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? So, let me set the scene first of all. So home town - Birmingham, current town i live in - Nottingham and proposal town -...

Chloe, friday 24-Jun-22 7
Chloe
Nervous about engagement shoot...
Chloe, 22 June 2022 at 14:59

How did you decide what to wear, what poses would be flattering for you, etc? We have an engagement shoot in 3 weeks - I was feeling fairly chill about it as generally I don't mind having my photos...

Chloe, friday 24-Jun-22 9
Sheilla
Military wedding - colour schemes and venue thoughts? Please :)
Sheilla, 24 June 2022 at 03:57

My hubby (we have already eloped) and I are having a wedding celebration in Sept 2023. He wants to wear his army number ones. He will be wearing a maroon para beret, with a maroon sash and trousers...

Michelle, saturday 25-Jun-22 15
Sassy
Invitation help!
Sassy, 22 June 2022 at 15:28

Hi all! Any help would be much appreciated. We sent out our paper save the dates a while back but now need to send out paper invites asap as we have been a bit slack! I’m just finding it so confusing,...

Shanezek, friday 24-Jun-22 4
Sinéad
Plus one??
Sinéad, 17 June 2022 at 21:02

Just wondering if you are giving single friends a plus one invite? I don't know if I should or shouldn't. Thanks ladies 🙂

Chloe, wednesday 22-Jun-22 12
C
Really need some advice re incident at hen do
Clare, 21 June 2022 at 23:14

Hi all, Thank you for reading this. To cut a long story short my hen do was on Saturday night. Nothing over the top just my close friends going for a meal and a dance. I was back home in my bed by...

Maxine, yesterday at 16:22 15 1
Jess
Fake or Real ... That is the Question
Jess, 21 June 2022 at 13:40

Hi Everyone, Having abit of a struggle between Real or Fake Flowers for the Wedding! I feel like the real ones won't last and can't really be kept without extra cost to preserve them! So I'm left...

Katherine, 4 hours ago 24 1
K
Who's getting wedding insurance?
Kat, 20 June 2022 at 00:35

I want yo get WI but some say its a waste of money? All comments greatfully received

Dync, wednesday 22-Jun-22 8
R
Who pays?
Rebecca, 19 June 2022 at 15:12

Who typically pays for groomsmen suits and bridesmaids dresses? Should we be buying them or should we expect them to buy their own? Or should we chip in to the cost?

Kayleigh, tuesday 21-Jun-22 4
Sam
Eva Lendel wedding dresses
Sam, 19 June 2022 at 16:17

Hi everyone! I'm newly engaged and having some fun researching wedding dresses! I'm very picky and have some body hangups, so being very selective. I'm finding that I've been very attracted to some...

Kirsty, an hour ago 10
Chloe
Just getting started....
Chloe, 17 June 2022 at 21:54

Hello, i am just starting my journey and want to know is there anything you wish you would of done differently or maybe in a different order to make it easier? i am already stressing slightly and i am...

Nicole, tuesday 21-Jun-22 10 1
Hayley
Witness
Hayley, 18 June 2022 at 13:10

Hello all. Just trying to work out who to have as witnesses. We've got 2 bridesmaids and 2 best men. We had thought about asking Mums before they changed to being on the certificate anyway. So then we...

Chloe, tuesday 21-Jun-22 5
Hayley
First dance. Yes or no?
Hayley, 20 June 2022 at 07:58

So, we are now wondering if we'd rather not have a first dance. It's really not very us. Neither of us particularly enjoy dancing, or being the centre of attention. The only issue is we put "arrive by...

Hayley, monday 20-Jun-22 6
Chloe
Videographer - is it worth the money?
Chloe, 14 June 2022 at 19:16

Initially we were not gonna go for a videographer because they are PRICEY! But I’ve recently seen a few people’s wedding videos and they do look lovely… wondering if people feel it’s worth it? Anyone...

Chloe, monday 20-Jun-22 11
Charlotte
Bag or not bag?
Charlotte, 17 June 2022 at 11:47

I get married mid July, and I still can't decide on if I want or even need a bag. Who usually carries the brides bag? Does the bride even take a bag? I'm getting confused because traditionally the...

Charlotte, sunday 19-Jun-22 13
Bethan
Time for Invitations
Bethan, 16 June 2022 at 12:04

Hi All, We're just starting our invitations & are unsure what time to put on our day invitations? Our ceremony is at 1:30PM - would we put 1PM on the invites or do people just turn up early...

Ladybird1088, friday 17-Jun-22 6
Chloe
Ideas for non-religious and non-traditional readings?
Chloe, 16 June 2022 at 09:31

We've decided we'd like to have two readings but we're keen for something non-religious (as neither of us are) and something that isn't used at ever wedding ever... whenever I google "non-traditional...

Haz, friday 17-Jun-22 12
H
Semi formal Dress code confusion!!
Holly, 15 June 2022 at 23:04

I’ve just sent out our invites for our wedding in September and have already had to correct a few people who misunderstood the dress code. I wrote semi-formal garden party along with extra details...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 16-Jun-22 6
Km86
If money was no object
Km86, 14 June 2022 at 19:06

What would you have at your wedding if money was no object?

Hayley, saturday 18-Jun-22 20
Marissa
Beach wedding
Marissa, 12 June 2022 at 19:25

I really want a beach wedding hopefully in the UK.can anyone recommend one or do you know of anyone that had a wedding on a beach.

sharmavinu0024, wednesday 22-Jun-22 42
Adele
2 dresses?
Adele, 12 June 2022 at 17:20

Hi everyone. Just wondering is it common to have 2 wedding dresses? One for ceremony and one for evening? X

Adele, tuesday 21-Jun-22 12
Chloe
Witnesses?!
Chloe, 12 June 2022 at 20:43

Hi, just looking to see if anyone else has experienced this and what they did. I’m getting married next month in a secret registry office wedding and was hoping they could supply witnesses....

Michelle, thursday 16-Jun-22 3
Sinéad
Wedding invitation
Sinéad, 13 June 2022 at 12:23

Hi everyone, Just wondering when we should be sending out our wedding invitations? We are getting married on the 27th of October this year.I think it's a bit soon to start sending them out now but our...

Georgie, monday 20-Jun-22 14
C
Grooms/groomsmen suits
Chyna, 14 June 2022 at 13:25

Hey guys, I was wondering does anyone know where is best to get suits in this colour like this or similar. Preferably able to hire them if possible. Thank you in advance for any suggestions ...

Chyna, wednesday 15-Jun-22 2
Cat
Celebrant vs Registrar
Cat, 13 June 2022 at 17:35

Hi! So we are planning to get married on our 10th anniversary next year. The date is important to me and that is what I want it to say on the paperwork. The wedding however, I don't mind when it is....

Chloe, tuesday 14-Jun-22 2
Kirsty
Seating plan
Kirsty, 13 June 2022 at 20:55

Hi everyone so I'm getting married in 46 days and I still haven't done a seating plan would people say we need one if we're having our reception in a pub and just having a buffet my moh keeps telling...

Kirsty, thursday 16-Jun-22 8
Kayleigh
Hen invites
Kayleigh, 12 June 2022 at 19:20

I know the etiquette around wedding invitations but what about hen invites? My moh is planning it but I'm sending the invites as most of the people are work friends she doesn't know. Because of...

Dync, tuesday 14-Jun-22 5

General groups

Hitched article topics