Lizzie

Chesterfield, Derbyshire · From March 2022

Happily married 🎉

30 of September of 2023

180days 5hours
L
Make up artist isn't responding!
Lauren, 3 of February of 2024 at 14:48

Anyone know actually any reliable make up artist for a wedding? South Yorkshire. Always constantly taking my deposit which im now fetting fed up of paying for and ignoring my messages 🙄 I just want a...

Lizzie, saturday 24-Feb-24 3
Emilyt
Ties and accessories
Emilyt, 1 of August of 2023 at 22:59

Very boring. But should ties for groom and groomsmen match the bridesnaids/colour theme? We are getting married in ireland in 3 weeks and the theme is Emerald Green and Gold. My bridesmaids are...

Eddiefen, friday 4-Aug-23 1
X
Groom speech feedback
X Z, 2 of August of 2023 at 22:51

Hi, Hoping to get a bit of feedback on my groom's speech. It might be a little on the short side but I am not the most confident public speaker. Does the toast at the end sound good? I am a little...

Joanna, tuesday 8-Aug-23 15 4
L
rsvp Cards
Lauren, 2 of August of 2023 at 15:31

Are RSVP cards really worth the money spending? Do guest actually respond to them ? Or is it a risk you have to take?

Steven, wednesday 9-Aug-23 9 1
L
Who to have as witnesses?
Lisacarmel, 27 of July of 2023 at 19:55

Hey Just looking for some ideas really of who everyone has had/ is having as their witnesses? We are only have a smallish wedding around 30 people and can’t decide who we should pick. Feels like best...

Articicezephyr, monday 31-Jul-23 10
Aimz87
Hitched Table Planner
Aimz87, 12 of March of 2013 at 14:20

Does anyone know how to use this thing??? I cant seem to move people to tables or move the actual tables themselves. Please help

Jade, saturday 30-Sep-23 10
Rachael
Tired of peoples opinions
Rachael, 12 of July of 2023 at 10:30

Hi everyone! We have 5 month to go until our big day, we’ve waited over 2 years for this and I’ve loved the whole planning part and the build up. Recently though I’ve started feeling a little...

RomanticGreenStation, friday 14-Jul-23 12
M
Paying for hair and make up
Melissa, 12 of July of 2023 at 09:59

Hey all, I need a bit of advice. I am starting to make my enquiries for hair and make up for myself and my bridal party, 3 adult bridesmaids, 2 junior and mother of the bride. Myself and my partner...

Sarah, thursday 27-Jul-23 9 1
S
Witnesses attire?
Shay, 7 of July of 2023 at 19:49

Hi everyone!! Anyone who had witnesses that actually weren’t in the bridal or groomsmen party how did you include them? Or is that them already included anyway? I had an idea of having the girls in...

Shay, saturday 8-Jul-23 3
C
Honeymoon gift fund
Caroline, 3 of July of 2023 at 18:16

We would like to be gifted cash towards our honeymoon fund. I’m not sure how to put in this request on the website. Is there a section for this?

Caroline, friday 7-Jul-23 5
H
Acknowledging my late dad
Helen, 4 of July of 2023 at 14:01

I’m Getting married in Rhodes this year , it’s my 2nd marriage and my dad passed away 2 years ago so my grown up Son is walking me down the aisle .What I want to ask is can any one offer advise on how...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 5-Jul-23 4
L
Online dresses - Missacc, Hebeos, Light in the Box etc
Lauren, 1 of July of 2023 at 10:23

Hi everyone, wondered if anyone has experience of ordering cheap dresses online? I'm having a low key wedding and just cannot bring myself to spend loads on a dress, mostly out of principle for...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 5-Jul-23 8
L
Wedding venue a complete mess!:(
Lauren, 2 of July of 2023 at 12:24

I asked the registrar to book our wedding for 2024 next year and they've only gone and booked it for 10th of August this year instead-.- Has anyone ever been through this and its been resolved or am I...

Lizzie, sunday 2-Jul-23 1
Nicole
Evening buffet
Nicole, 25 of June of 2023 at 14:06

Hi, I’m looking at wedding packages and everything seems to have canapés but doesn’t include a late meal after the three course wedding breakfast. Do you think it’s worth paying for bacon rolls or...

Nicole, thursday 29-Jun-23 14 2
S
Seeking Opinions: Swapping Wedding Dates for Dream Venue - Is It Reasonable?
Sam, 20 of June of 2023 at 20:59

Hey everyone, I need your opinions and insights regarding a situation my fiancé and I are currently facing. We have our hearts set on a specific venue for our wedding in September/October 2024, but...

PhotographybyBillHad, monday 26-Jun-23 8
B
Bow tie vs standard tie
Bethany, 24 of June of 2023 at 00:35

Hi everyone, I know this sounds really trivial but my husband to be wants to wear a bow tie so he stands out from the groomsmen. I’m really not a fan of bow ties, I feel it doesn’t fit our wedding and...

Lea, sunday 25-Jun-23 6 1
Miranda
Wedding rehearsal
Miranda, 11 of June of 2023 at 22:46

Hello everyone! Just a quick one to see what people did or if people had a rehearsal the day before their wedding?We are not getting married in a church, and the registrar does not come out for...

Miranda, tuesday 13-Jun-23 9 1
Happyyellowflowers13409
Wedding dj worry
Happyyellowflowers13409, 3 of June of 2023 at 21:30

So the venue we booked requires us to use their own DJ. Now the music he plays is different from what we listen to and yes mixing songs may be easy for DJs but i'm still worried even with a playlist...

Lisa, monday 5-Jun-23 7
James
Seating Plan Numbers Not Updating
James, 29 of May of 2023 at 20:38

We have all 93 guests seated on the seating plan section but the main page keeps telling us we only have 9/93 seated.

Lauren, tuesday 6-Jun-23 4
M
Guest numbers
Mrsswain2Beagin, 30 of May of 2023 at 17:26

I know this sounds daft but when a venue want guest numbers does the number include the bride and groom? TIA

Helen, thursday 1-Jun-23 3 2
Kia
Bride and Groom Joint Speech
Kia, 18 of May of 2023 at 18:19

Hi Guys, So my FH is very shy and anxious and I'm not so we've decided to do a joint speech of sorts. We don't want it to be a long one as we're doing speeches before eating. If you've done something...

RomanticGreenStation, saturday 27-May-23 2
L
Finding that ‘special’ venue
Lauren, 17 of May of 2023 at 17:14

I feel like I’m losing my mind - but I just can’t find a venue I like! We’ve widened our net to within 2 hours of the midlands, and are looking for something that would suit a winter November wedding....

Richard, friday 2-Jun-23 12
August 24 Bride
Help!!! How to word no children under 12 at my wedding?!?
August 24 Bride, 15 of May of 2023 at 10:42

Currently in the process of drafting our wedding invites and i need help!!!!! Very controversial - but I simply don't want YOUNG children at my wedding. When i say young, i mean children who are not...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 15-May-23 2
Lex
Final numbers
Lex, 9 of May of 2023 at 16:36

What are everyones’ final guest count numbers looking like? We invited a total of 76 guests to the daytime and and extra 12 for the evening; making a total of 88 for the night do. So far we have had...

Nastyamekly, saturday 13-May-23 4
S
Make up artist booking?
Shay, 9 of May of 2023 at 20:51

I was wondering if someone could help? I’ve only ever had my make up done professionally once. How do you book? Do you ask if your date is available? Then book a trial? Or do you provisionally book...

Clare, friday 15-Sep-23 13 2
Zahra
How to remove ceremony and wedding breakfast
Zahra, 9 of May of 2023 at 22:26

Hi all, Does anyone know how I can remove ceremony and wedding breakfast from RSVP? I am just having a reception and all my guests will be invited to the meal so I wanted to keep my wedding website...

Zahra, thursday 25-May-23 2
D
How to change guests invitation options from ceremony, reception, buffet
Denille, 29 of April of 2023 at 21:32

Hi Hitched family, I would really appreciate your help. I have created our guest list and assigned guests to ceremony, evening reception, evening buffet as not everyone will be invited to the ceremony...

EdwinReock, wednesday 10-May-23 4
Shelley
Website query
Shelley, 30 of April of 2023 at 09:36

Can anyone tell me how to remove the food option from the website when guests confirm attendance?

Lizzie, sunday 30-Apr-23 1
M
Passwords!
Megan, 29 of April of 2023 at 13:49

Hi, I am not sure if I am being really dense but cannot seem to find passwords for guests to log in. I understand that there is a send link on the website but we would like to put login details on...

Lizzie, saturday 29-Apr-23 1
S
Would you have dance lessons for the first dance?
Sophie, 21 of April of 2023 at 17:43

Hi all! We’ve got a little under 11 months to go before our big day and got our first dance song picked out already! I’m just wondering if having dance lessons for the first dance would be worth it or...

Melissa, saturday 22-Apr-23 4
Emily
Ceremony songs
Emily, 21 of April of 2023 at 14:39

Hi all, in a little panic as I'm running out of time to chose music! Does anyone have any ideas for a song to walk down the aisle and during the signing of papers etc?! Thanks x

Michelle, friday 28-Apr-23 19
C
Hen Do ideas
Crystal, 14 of April of 2023 at 23:41

Where are you all going for your hen dos?

Lea, sunday 23-Apr-23 16 1

General groups

Hitched article topics