Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charliebob
Beginner May 2016

100% Genuine Jenny Packham Acacia I Crystal Bracelet Cuff £150

Charliebob, 18 of November of 2015 at 18:45 Posted on For Sale 0

I am selling a 100% Genuine Jenny Packham Acacia I Bracelet.

It is the Crystal colour NOT the Silver; more Bridal like and goes with more.

It is Brand New in it's original Jenny Packham box and tissue paper.

Also comes complete with extra beads and stones if needed.

First 3 pictures are of the actual bracelet you will be receiving.

In lovely condition, the stones are all intact, still bright and sparkly.

There is some tarnishing to the silver plate on the clasp, but cannot be seen when on (please see picture).

Bought from my local Bridal Store a few months ago as they were no longer stocking Jenny Packham accessories.

It was an ex sample so I got 10% off so I bought it for £225 and the bracelet is still currently retailing at £250 on Jenny Packham's website.

Even the lady in the store said that only a handful of other people had tried it on, so it's still is in perfect condition (apart from the slight tarnishing on the clasp).

It features the classic Acacia leaf design, intricate embellishing and detailing backed on to platinum silk organza.

Fastened with a sliding silver-plated clasp, please note that the length of this bracelet is not adjustable (Length: 6.5").

Please note that I am completely honest about the condition, the item listed is 'sold as seen/described' and so I am afraid that I am unable to accept returns once payment has been made.

I am only selling this as I have changed my wedding dress (oops!) and it's more embellished than the first so I'm not needing the added bling from these accessories.

I am looking for £150 O.N.O which I feel is a fair price for such a stunning bracelet.

It will really make you feel like a Princess on your special day.

This is also listed on other sites so this listing can be taken down at any time if sold elsewhere.

SO DON'T MISS OUT!

Free P+P, will send securely signed for with proof of postage.

From a pet free, smoke free and child free home.

You can contact me if you require any further information on any of the items listed.

Grab yourself a genuine Jenny Packham for the price of other designers' imitations and thank you for looking!

Please pay within 48 hours of winning, and UK bidders only please.

• S
    Beginner
    SunnyYellowCars99584 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

was wondering if this is still for sale and if so to make sure beafscstr all in tact as I have had one that had been stuck

best wishes

lisa

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics