Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Lisa
Too old for princess type dress?
Lisa, 18 of February of 2024 at 21:40

Hiya I've never posted on here before but I'm seriously having doubts about my dress choice. I've never been married before and I have 3 almost adult children I raised alone, I was single for 15 years...

InfoHills, an hour ago 15 348
N
Please could you help me find this dress.....
Nicola, 16 of March of 2024 at 11:47

Could you please help me find this dress....

Michelle, yesterday at 14:33 1 12
Hattie
Need to sell my Dress
Hattie, 3 of March of 2024 at 18:03

Hi all I got married last September 2023 and am desperate to get rid of my dress an sell Does anyone know where is best?I’ve listed it on EBay, Vinted and a site called still white and I’m not getting...

Jade, saturday 16-Mar-24 6 300
L
Wedding shoes for petite feet
Laura, 16 of March of 2024 at 21:38

I am in a really tizz over shoes for my wedding day. I am quite petite and my feet are no different. I’m really struggling to find wedding shoes that I feel are ‘adult’ and that actually fit my feet....

Laura, saturday 16-Mar-24 5
S
Flowers
Samantha, 5 of March of 2024 at 20:58

Fresh or fake flowers, thoughts please? Struggling to find ideas of prices for fresh bouquets but plenty of silk / artificial prices. Any website company recommendations much appreciated. Thanks

RomanticGreenStation, friday 15-Mar-24 6 75
T
Mother of the Bride outfits
T S, 15 of March of 2024 at 17:42

Hi all, My wedding is approaching and my Mum is struggling to find an outfit. She's a curvy size 12/14, looking for something that allows wearing a conventional bra (not strapless, etc), ideally in a...

T S, friday 15-Mar-24 6

General groups

Hitched article topics