Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

L
Can’t find the dress
Lucy, 22 of July of 2024 at 18:21

Hi, Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I’ve been to 3 different wedding dress shops now and tried on about 30 different dresses and still can’t find the one. There is one that I liked but it...

Adhi, yesterday at 12:44 13 120
Katrina
My Wedding Dress has arrived in store :).
Katrina, 19 of June of 2024 at 15:31

I went to find my dream dress at the end of March I got a message yesterday to say that it had NOW arrived. I thought it would not be ready till about September/ October time. They told me up to 3-6...

Katrina, sunday 21-Jul-24 59 278
R
Bridesmaid dresses as wedding dress?
Rebecca, 22 of July of 2024 at 14:21

Hey, I have been looking into the idea of getting a bridesmaid dress in ivory to wear as my wedding dress and was wondering if anyone else has done this or considered it? I'm finding a lot of bridal...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 24-Jul-24 1 20
A
Wedding dress
Amc, 21 of July of 2024 at 12:47

Hi, I bought my wedding dress August 2023 with my wedding September 24! At my first fitting after my dress arriving I tried it on.. far too tight! Can’t comfortably walk or sit down at all!! The dress...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 24-Jul-24 1 31
Sarah
Wedding dress under £500 (ideally £300)
Sarah, 9 of June of 2024 at 17:15

Did anyone get their dress online? If so what site and what was the quality like or are you aware of any outlets round Lincolnshire/Yorkshire area. Thaaanks.

Adhi, tuesday 23-Jul-24 7 311 3
Harriet
Bridesmaids dresses
Harriet, 6 of July of 2024 at 15:18

Hi, I’ve been really stuck between 2 ideas for my bridesmaids’ dresses. I either want them to all wear different style dresses that are the same colour (I’m thinking yellow) or the same dress style...

Naomi, friday 19-Jul-24 4 73

General groups

Hitched article topics