Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

A
Wedding Dress Shopping has been Disappointing!
Alexa, Yesterday at 11:26

Hi everyone! I've recently started shopping for my wedding dress. So far I have been to seven dress shops in total and at each place I have been left feeling disappointed and quite upset. I am a UK...

Michelle, 40 minutes ago 16 172
Amy
Evening wedding dress
Amy, 7 August 2022 at 14:16

Trying to find a evening wedding dress something that isn’t to heavy have tried a few places ordered online at stacees and it’s nothing like the picture. Anyone recommend shops in the north east that...

Michailcyo, 21 minutes ago 16 164
Y
Bridesmaid dress advice
Yasmin, Yesterday at 10:32

Hello, I’m new to wedding planning and we aren’t actually planning on getting married until 2025. I already know who I want my bridesmaids to be, but they all have different body shapes and sizes and...

Jas, yesterday at 20:45 6 125
Verity
Disguise a belly button
Verity, 11 August 2022 at 09:45

Hi, first time poster! I have a very simple dress, no lace on the front but a low back made of lace. I am a size 12 with a deep belly button, it causes a shadow on my dress. Looking back at photos it...

Kate, saturday 13-Aug-22 3 98
A
Is my engagement ring too big?
Alison, 28 July 2022 at 16:10

I am going round and round in circles about getting my engagement ring resized. Today it is cool and it feels too loose. I actually tried to prove to myself it wouldn’t come off on it’s own and...

Kate, saturday 13-Aug-22 12 305
Susan
Best of the Best
Susan, 13 August 2022 at 22:41

Good day to you all. Do you know fixing bad credit score is easy and convenient, all thanks to Wizard James. They are the real and perfect definition of a professional credit repair expect I feel so...

Susan, saturday 13-Aug-22 2

General groups

Hitched article topics