Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Katrina
My Wedding Dress has arrived in store :).
Katrina, 19 of June of 2024 at 15:31

I went to find my dream dress at the end of March I got a message yesterday to say that it had NOW arrived. I thought it would not be ready till about September/ October time. They told me up to 3-6...

Katrina, sunday 21-Jul-24 59 267
Harriet
Bridesmaids dresses
Harriet, 6 of July of 2024 at 15:18

Hi, I’ve been really stuck between 2 ideas for my bridesmaids’ dresses. I either want them to all wear different style dresses that are the same colour (I’m thinking yellow) or the same dress style...

Naomi, friday 19-Jul-24 4 66
N
Finding a wedding dress
Nikki-Lea, 18 of March of 2024 at 22:06

Hi, has anyone found a great place with a great selection of wedding dresses to try find the right dress? Not necessarily to buy but to find the right style that suits me? I’m based In based near...

Locna, yesterday at 18:11 3 82
Sarah
Wedding dress under £500 (ideally £300)
Sarah, 9 of June of 2024 at 17:15

Did anyone get their dress online? If so what site and what was the quality like or are you aware of any outlets round Lincolnshire/Yorkshire area. Thaaanks.

Liam, wednesday 17-Jul-24 6 268 3
E
Mums wedding dress re-made
Eve, 13 of July of 2024 at 18:30

Hi, My mum and I are hoping to re-make her wedding dress into a dress for me to wear the night before my wedding. We’d like it completely re-made into a shorter dress with a new top (it currently has...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 15-Jul-24 1 27 1
S
Bridal shoes
Sommer, 8 of July of 2024 at 20:29

Hi all - just wondering if anyone has any good places to get their bridal shoes from? I can’t seem to find any online at all that I like and need some inspo!! Thanks

Sommer, saturday 13-Jul-24 2 49

General groups

Hitched article topics