Wedding Attire

Join Group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

members

Discussions

M
Ordering online
Michelle, 15 October 2021 at 21:49

Has anyone ever ordered from Shein to cut costs seen a dress i really like but not sure what the clothes from there are Need advice x💗

Michelle, yesterday at 16:32 13 81
A
Wedding dress low key
Ashton, 9 October 2021 at 13:14

Hi everyone as I said it’s a low key Wedding I feel like I’m missing something from my dress do you think I should I can get a belt any suggestions pls

Ashton, yesterday at 15:23 20 224
Christina
Dark Green Velvet Bridesmaid Dresses - uk
Christina, 16 October 2021 at 12:20

Hi, I am relentlessly searching for reasonably priced multi way dark green velvet bridesmaid dresses in the UK and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.I love these Jenny Yoo dresses but they...

Abigail, saturday 16-Oct-21 4 97
Hayley
Best high street shops for bridesmaid dresses
Hayley, 14 October 2021 at 06:20

As well as getting married myself next year, I'm also bridesmaid to one of my best friends. I was just wondering which high street shops are best for bridesmaid dresses? She's just given us two...

Michelle, friday 15-Oct-21 12 110
MrsRtoH
Plus size bridal shops northwest
MrsRtoH, 26 September 2021 at 16:41

Hi All I'm a plus size bride wearing a high street size 24. I finding it really difficult and disheartening going dress shopping. I've been to 4 shops so far and I basically in 2 of the shops the...

Michelle, yesterday at 14:53 12 126
Steph
Dress regret or overthinking?
Steph, 8 October 2021 at 13:03

So this is my dress. I had a list of shops I wanted to visit, I’d researched for ages and I left with a dress from the first shop that wasn’t the style I’d necessarily been looking at. The order was...

Louise, friday 15-Oct-21 12 281

General groups

Hitched article topics