Wedding Attire

Join Group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

members

Discussions

Abigail
Wedding colour
Abigail, 25 July 2021 at 09:21

Hi, I am getting married in the spring of 2023, but I’m really struggling to pick a colour scheme for the day? I have no idea what colour to do for my bridesmaids that will match with my husband-to-be...

Sarah, yesterday at 07:28 23 320 1
Bria
Dubz Garden- Peanut Butter Breath | white gelato plus | Oreoz Oreoz
Bria, Yesterday at 23:41

WHITE GELATO PLUS Dubz Garden and Gooniez Strain OREOZ BY DUBZ GARDEN Oreoz Oreoz Dubz Garden Dubz Garden Peanut Butter Breath 3.5g Heat Sealable Mylar Bag Dubz Garden- Peanut Butter Breath...

Bria, yesterday at 23:41 1 1
C
Bridesmaid dresses
Claire, Yesterday at 09:34

I’m looking for recommendations for shops where my bridesmaids can go to try on dresses. I know there are so many online but my stepdaughter would love to actually go to a shop and have the whole...

Sarah, yesterday at 12:16 2 31
S
Junior Bridesmaid Help
SunnyOrangeFlowers91241, 27 July 2021 at 13:43

Hi ladies! Our wedding is 15th of October this year, so really not long now to get things organised! My junior bridesmaid (13 years old) is my HTB's little sister and I'm currently trying to organise...

Bella, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 52
Cat
Bridesmaid Dresses
Cat, 27 July 2021 at 21:52

Does anyone have any good recommendations for bridesmaid dresses?! I have 5 so don’t want to overspend. Thanks 😊

Marcie, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 25
Millie
Bridal nightwear
Millie, 23 July 2021 at 22:33

Hey Ladies, just wondered if any of you could suggest or recommend anywhere you’ve got robes or pjs from for wearing the morning of to get ready please? xx

Fab, tuesday 27-Jul-21 6 204

General groups

Hitched article topics