Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Laurie
Dress shirt for the groom
Laurie, 2 of April of 2024 at 15:40

Hello, My partner is hiring a kilt for our wedding day, but needs to get his own dress shirt. The one he's got fits him around the neck, but the sleeves look like balloons from shoulder to elbow. I'm...

StefanBype, thursday 11-Apr-24 2 26
Alex
Groom’s outfit
Alex, 23 of February of 2024 at 14:31

How involved have other brides got with the grooms and usher’s outfits? I’ve left it to my fiancé and I’m starting think I might need to help steer! For context he likes to be quite smart and...

GrantAndOSullivan, wednesday 10-Apr-24 11 111
Claire
Artificial flowers
Claire, 26 of March of 2024 at 20:52

Hi, I am getting married spring next year and intend to have artificial flowers to keep costs down and have 1 less thing to worry about nearer the time. I have a fairly specific idea of the...

Claire, tuesday 2-Apr-24 13 298 1
L
Help! Really hated my dress
Laura, 28 of March of 2024 at 15:04

I think I’m driving myself a bit mad 😞 I got married last year and although we had a wonderful day, I just have the biggest dress regret that I can’t seem to get over. My dress seemed ok at the...

Alexandra, friday 5-Apr-24 6 492 1
K
Dress alterations
Kay, 5 of April of 2024 at 10:30

Help please, I went to see my wedding dress yesterday for my second alternation appointment. At the first appointment we discussed adding sleeves onto my dress (it comes with extra material for...

Kay, friday 5-Apr-24 2 69
Lisa
Too old for princess type dress?
Lisa, 18 of February of 2024 at 21:40

Hiya I've never posted on here before but I'm seriously having doubts about my dress choice. I've never been married before and I have 3 almost adult children I raised alone, I was single for 15 years...

Lea, wednesday 3-Apr-24 19 505

General groups

Hitched article topics