Skip to main content

Beauty & Wellbeing

Join Group

On your wedding day you'll be glowing thanks to this group where we talk all about beauty and health tips and tricks, treatments, makeup, grooming, hairstyles, trends, and more.

members

Discussions

S
Best way to hide hyperpigmentation on back
Sarah, 10 of March of 2024 at 15:51

I've had some chemical peels and laser to try to fade pigmentation on my back from old acne scars, but they are still noticeable. I really want to get them covered up as my dress is a low cut back. I...

Shay, saturday 16-Mar-24 3 28
Kim
Surrey/berkshire based hair and make up artist needed
Kim, 12 of March of 2024 at 11:35

Hey all you lovelies out there, I am looking for a reasonably priced hair and make-up artist for myself and 2 bridesmaids Sept 2024. have been let down by my original supplier (baby due on my wedding...

Kim, thursday 14-Mar-24 2 20
J
Make up
Joanna, 26 of February of 2024 at 18:52

Hi I went to see hair and make up artist and tbh it was dreadful. Very rushed and I hated it. Who is doing their own make up and what are you using? Has anyone used counters in John Lewis make up...

Joanna, wednesday 28-Feb-24 2 57
Katrina
Make up or hair which to do first?
Katrina, 18 of January of 2024 at 10:24

Hey all, Just a quick one does hair get done first or make up? I suppose it depends on who is doing it I would have thought. As long as the dress does not have to go over my head. I might invite them...

Kimberley, saturday 24-Feb-24 6 114
L
Is it ok to get married with super wonky teeth?!
Libby, 7 of February of 2024 at 11:45

I'm getting married in December 2025. I'm so looking forward to it but I can't seem to remove the idea from my head that I'm not pretty enough to get married. I have super wonky teeth ( One of my...

Mr Green, saturday 10-Feb-24 5 209
C
Anyone doing their own hair and makeup?
Caitlin, 12 of December of 2023 at 20:24

Anyone here planning on doing their own hair and makeup for the wedding? Any tips/Youtube channels I should watch? Im going for a more natural/soft look so I feel like myself and my bridesmaids can...

Tangkas, tuesday 20-Feb-24 8 358 1

General groups

Hitched article topics