Skip to main content

Beauty & Wellbeing

Join Group

On your wedding day you'll be glowing thanks to this group where we talk all about beauty and health tips and tricks, treatments, makeup, grooming, hairstyles, trends, and more.

members

Discussions

J
Buy Oxycodone online usa without prescription - unitedprestigepharmacy.com
Justwedded232, Yesterday at 22:32

Buy Oxycodone online USA without prescription overnight delivery, Buy Oxycodone online with Zelle Pay overnight delivery, Order Oxycodone online with Apple Pay free shipping, Buy Oxycodone online...

Justwedded232, yesterday at 22:32 1
RomanticOrangeConfetti35686
i lost my engagement ring
RomanticOrangeConfetti35686, 10 of August of 2022 at 22:52

I am so heartbroken,l lost my engagement ring. I took it off to have a shower and put it on the basin. 30 minutes later or so l thought uh something was missing on my finger. I searched everywhere but...

Michelle, wednesday 17-Aug-22 5 194
W
Hair & Make Up
Wedding22F, 10 of August of 2022 at 22:30

Hi, I had my hair and make up trial yesterday and I really didn’t like the updo hairstyle on photos taken of the back of it. I’ve told the stylist but I don’t have the confidence she’ll be able to...

Wedding22F, wednesday 10-Aug-22 44
Kate7695
Mother of the Groom says she is "disappointed" in me 2wks from the big day.
Kate7695, 18 of April of 2022 at 19:44

My H2B spoke to his cousin who asked (after saying she couldn't attend 3wks ago) I'd she can come yo the ceremony. I said no as we couldn't amend out seating plans, food orders and everything else...

Michelle, wednesday 25-May-22 82 1,780 1
Haz
Should i book another hair trial
Haz, 16 of July of 2022 at 14:57

I had my hair trial yesterday and I'm really pleased with how it came out. My hair is naturally fine and straight so I was impressed with the amount of volume that she managed to create. However, I...

Gia, monday 18-Jul-22 6 282
Saffron
Period wedding date what do i wear?!
Saffron, 2 of June of 2022 at 07:52

I’m panicking as realised I’m due on period day before wedding day. My wedding dress is tight fitting so no way I can wear my usual big knickers and pad lol! I need to wear a thong so panicking what...

Michelle, friday 22-Jul-22 9 555

General groups

Hitched article topics