Skip to main content

Wanted

Join Group

Looking for that certain something to make your wedding day complete? Pop your requests here. You never know, someone might have just the item you're looking for!

members

Discussions

S
Gothic and Plus size
, 17 of March of 2024 at 21:20

Hello, Engaged and looking to get married within the next two years, currently sitting at a uk size 20 and don't see myself shifting too much either side of that size. I'm after very specifically a...

, sunday 17-Mar-24 5
N
Please could you help me find this dress.....
Nicola, 16 of March of 2024 at 11:48

Please could you help me find this dress....

Nicola, saturday 16-Mar-24 3
Christina
Bristol
Christina, 11 of March of 2024 at 16:04

Hi guys. Me & my partner are getting married next June in Bristol however we are not local! We are looking for a dj, a photographer and also a hair and/or makeup artist. If anyone could recommend...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 14-Mar-24 1 17
Ian
Ideas to propose to My girlfriend
Ian, 20 of January of 2024 at 23:35

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years we have one boy together and she is 2 month pregnant just now I want to propose to her and am looking for ideas to make it special.....help me please

Gertrude, wednesday 7-Feb-24 4 64
Aisha
Hair help!
Aisha, 4 of December of 2023 at 19:32

I’m a bride of 2025 and I’m really struggling to find a hairstylist that will work with me. All of my bridesmaids are black, so they will be having braids installed for my wedding. My maid of honour...

Gertrude, wednesday 7-Feb-24 4 131
Sandra
Interfaith marriage blessing, help please!
Sandra, 16 of February of 2024 at 12:20

Hi all! Hoping someone can help me please. Although my partner and I are not practicing, we come from different backgrounds. I am of Portuguese, Cape Verdean descent and born into the Christianity...

Sandra, friday 16-Feb-24 16

General groups

Hitched article topics