Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

members

Discussions

H
Evening only guests
Holly, 1 of March of 2024 at 12:10

Hi, we've sent out the link for info to be able to send invites, this includes some who will only be invited to the evening. I cant move their info out from ceremony to evening reception and cant work...

Ivana, thursday 7-Mar-24 3 43
Vicky
Invitation upload issue?!
Vicky, 7 of March of 2024 at 15:18

Hi, Does anyone know how to upload a full image size in the online invitation section? It crops most of the image off and I have to zoom in. Any help would be appreciated!

Vicky, thursday 7-Mar-24 9
J
Adding a new guest to the wedding
Jodi, 29 of February of 2024 at 15:52

How do you add a new guest?? Not the "+Guest" as that taking me to a pre made list, I cant add a whole new guest

Jodi, thursday 29-Feb-24 8
R
Unable to sign into my account
Ryan, 28 of February of 2024 at 22:32

Hi, I seem to be having problems signing into my account, I am using the correct password and email address but it keeps saying it’s incorrect and when I try the “forgot password” link I never receive...

Paul, thursday 29-Feb-24 14
N
Hitched pre-set menu on app
Natasha, 20 of February of 2024 at 17:46

How do I remove the pre-set menu that Hitched creates on my wedding page?

, wednesday 28-Feb-24 39
Tracey
All contacts uploaded only allow Ceremony option??
Tracey, 4 of February of 2024 at 21:18

Hope someone can help. I have uploaded all of my guests and emails but when I have gone in to select whether they are day or evening guests it only gives me the Ceremony Option. The wedding Breakfast...

Polly, thursday 22-Feb-24 1 25

General groups

Hitched article topics