Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

members

Discussions

N
rsvp Limited Options
Nicole, 17 of July of 2024 at 12:15

I am trying to add more than just attending and menu to the RSVP. I have found where I can ask more but the only response option for guests are 'accept' or 'decline'. I want to ask more about...

Emily, monday 22-Jul-24 1 16
Alan
Changes to Guest List names not syncing/updating with Wedding Website
Alan, 1 of July of 2024 at 14:17

I have an issue where I have updated a guests surname from their maiden name to their married name, but this is not syncing through to the RSVP on the wedding website. Now the guest cannot be found...

Sandra, monday 22-Jul-24 1 15 1
Catherine
Wedding website name can't be changed
Catherine, 11 of April of 2024 at 08:46

On my wedding website on Hitched, it has defaulted to showing my full name but my partners's first name only. This appears to be a "hitched" website problem as there's nowhere that my name is...

Jennifer, monday 22-Jul-24 4 70
Kelly
Wedshoots qr not working
Kelly, 18 of January of 2024 at 09:05

I have printed out my wedshoots QR code onto onto little cards for each person for the tables but now the QR code does not work. Any idea why it may not be working and what I can do?

Debbie, monday 22-Jul-24 5 414
Sandra
Hitched App wedding date
Sandra, 10 of July of 2024 at 13:26

Hi, I have added our wedding date in the Hitched app, however every time I send a message to new suppliers always sends with a different date. Which I then have to apologise for. Dies anyone has the...

Sandra, wednesday 10-Jul-24 11
A
Website domain expiry
Alfie, 26 of May of 2024 at 11:23

We have just paid for a custom website domain, only to then be told that it will expire in 12 months, which is before our actual wedding. Why were we not informed about this prior to paying, and is...

Oli, thursday 4-Jul-24 1 75

General groups

Hitched article topics