Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

We're here to help! If you have feedback or something isn't quite right - from website features, wedding forum, the app or tools - you can share your feedback with our team here.

members

Discussions

A
Deleting website
AlessandraM, 27 November 2021 at 08:24

Hi, we had our lovely wedding back in October. But now just wondering how you delete the actual wedding site we created? Thanks

Lucy, yesterday at 10:40 1 34
Katie
Guests with same surname!
Katie, 22 November 2021 at 17:34

Hello! I seem to have three Sarahs with a surname that starts with S. When they search for their first name, only Sarah S comes up. Is there a way to include the full surname in the search results?...

Lucy, tuesday 23-Nov-21 1 63
Lucy
Change Blog Post Order?
Lucy, 11 November 2021 at 16:41

I’m looking to use the Blog Posts as a means to have vital information in different bits (so hotel information, venue information things like that). Is it possible to change the order of this because...

Charlotte, monday 15-Nov-21 3 45
Hayley
Evening meal tracker
Hayley, 8 November 2021 at 06:54

Hello, we are going to need day guests to select meals for both the day and evening, and evening guests to select meals for the evening. Is this all possible on Hitched or should we set up a...

Hayley, wednesday 10-Nov-21 5 67
G
Destination wedding
Gemma, 18 November 2021 at 10:46

How can I add my venue for my destination wedding when the app only searches for London areas?

Gemma, thursday 18-Nov-21 6
Linda
rsvp - Only shows my name, not my oh
Linda, 24 October 2021 at 10:23

Hi , we're just testing out the email invites and RSVP one too. The RSVP only gives my name at the top of the card and not my OH's (so it looks likes its only me getting married) - any ideas what...

Lucy, monday 25-Oct-21 3 53

General groups

Hitched article topics