Skip to main content

Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

Caitlin
Teardrop or Pose
Caitlin, 17 of March of 2024 at 20:22

Hi I am getting married in November. I decide weather to have teardrop or pose flower bouquet Any advice

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 16:52 2 19
S
Alternative to wedding cake
Samantha, 17 of March of 2024 at 22:36

Looking for ideas instead traditional wedding cakes - my fiancé likes idea of a donut tree I’m not sure, thought individual cakes maybe. Anyone had anything quite different?

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 17:07 1 13
Georgia
On the day items
Georgia, 17 of March of 2024 at 09:30

We’re getting married in May & I’m finalising things we need. Just can’t really think of things we might need on the day of the wedding for guests?! I’ve got a guestbook, confetti, favours sorted....

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 17:13 1 19
A
Drinks!
Amy, 17 of March of 2024 at 13:51

Hey everyone, We are getting married in July 2024, at the receptions we are having cans of beer and pimms! Both myself and my partner really dislike wine so we are trying to think of other options for...

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 17:09 1 14
K
Too early to ask bridesmaids?
Kw, 16 of March of 2024 at 14:50

Hi! We’re getting married in August 2026 and I’ve already decided on bridesmaids. Is it too early to ask people yet? I’m worried they’ll think it’s ridiculously early 😂 But I’m such a planner so want...

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 17:12 1 14
Ivana
Wedding Cake Flavours
Ivana, 13 of March of 2024 at 08:10

Hi ladies, I would love to hear your recommendations on wedding cake flavours. I'm struggling to decide what flavours to have for our wedding. My mom and I will be making the cake and desserts...

Ivana, friday 15-Mar-24 11 68

General groups

Hitched article topics