Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

S
i have decided wedding dresses are like Jeans!
Sarah, Yesterday at 11:03

So I hate Jean shopping as they either fit my waist and legs but not bum or fit bum but too loose on waist etc so I rarely shop for Jeans! I'm glad I (hopefully) will only ever need to buy 1 wedding...

Michelle, yesterday at 17:57 11 79 1
Robyn Amos
Sunday weddings......
Robyn Amos, 27 July 2021 at 19:53

Has anyone had a Sunday wedding? It falls on a bank holiday weekend so it's not like people will be going into work the next day. Has anyone done it and was it OK? Xxx

MrsRtoH, yesterday at 21:21 5 95
Mel
Registrar dilemma!
Mel, Yesterday at 10:01

So me and my fiance of 13yrs decided September 2022 was finally the year we was to wed. We called the registry office to make a booking (was told registrar would call back within a week). A month...

Sarah, yesterday at 12:29 4 133
A
Stick with small abroad or go semi big in the Uk?
AmyBee, 26 July 2021 at 22:32

Hey everyone. I am getting more and more conflicting thoughts in my head about planning my wedding. My Fiancé is Greek, from the Island of Corfu and I’ve dreamed of having my wedding there for the...

Mrsdtobe2506, yesterday at 19:47 6 84
Bria
Dubz Garden- Peanut Butter Breath | white gelato plus | Oreoz Oreoz
Bria, Yesterday at 23:44

WHITE GELATO PLUS Dubz Garden and Gooniez Strain OREOZ BY DUBZ GARDEN Oreoz Oreoz Dubz Garden Dubz Garden Peanut Butter Breath 3.5g Heat Sealable Mylar Bag Dubz Garden- Peanut Butter Breath...

Bria, yesterday at 23:44 1
Hannah
Beauty treatments before wedding day
Hannah, 27 July 2021 at 16:55

Hi everyone, Do people have an idea of when to get beauty treatments ahead of the wedding day? I don’t want to get them too early or too late… also any tips on when to shave legs etc would also be...

MrsRtoH, yesterday at 21:26 2 72

General groups

Hitched article topics