You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Wedding Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

B
Wedding Dress Shops
Becki, Today at 08:37

Hi I just wondered with shops due to open in the next few months, I will need to think about a dress . How many shops, dresses do you tend to try on. I’m very open minded and don’t have a dream dress....

Jenna, 4 hours ago 4 51
K
Boris’ announcement!
Kirsten, 22 February 2021 at 23:15

Hello, Hope everyone is ok after the announcement today. I’m aware we’re SO luck that we’re after June 21st, but how much are people believing that? We’re a July 16th wedding and I can’t decide...

Jazzystars86, 6 hours ago 10 432
E
Hoping we get some good news today!
ExpensiveGreenCakes49831, 22 February 2021 at 10:03

Hi all, Hope you are all okay. I’ve been so nervous and anxious about the announcement later but really hoping we will get the green light for our July 2021 wedding. Hope you are all feeling okay and...

Jacqueline, yesterday at 20:13 19 605
S
Guest list
Stella, Yesterday at 18:46

Hi everyone I'm getting married later this year, fairly intimate wedding (50 people - family, friends, and work colleagues). I've sent out the 'save the date' cards and I'm going to order invitations...

RomanticGreenStation, 6 hours ago 1 57
D
Bridesmaid's dresses
Daisy, 18 February 2021 at 12:44

Can I ask for any recommendations on where to get bridesmaid's dresses? I'm struggling to find anything I like...I don't want to spend a fortune (up to £100 per dress), and I like knee-length, but so...

Isabelle-May, yesterday at 13:57 20 475 1
Sarah
Insurance covering epilepsy?
Sarah, Today at 05:59

My partner has epilepsy which is fairly controlled but if he happens tp have a seizure on the wedding day then it wouldn’t be able to go ahead. Anyone know of any companies which cover pre existing...

Sarah, 11 hours ago 19