Skip to main content

Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

R
Lack of guests
Rachael, 21 May 2022 at 14:54

Anyone had not many people too invite? Usually people are cutting down guest numbers for money reasons, but I'm actually struggling to populate a guest list, with a small family and not really any...

Debbie, 12 minutes ago 8 369
G
Best man speech - sharing pictures
G E, Today at 07:22

I am giving a best man speech in a couple of weeks and the groom has featured in some great photos over the years that are worth mentioning in the speech When referring to them or the stories I want...

PhotographybyBillHad, an hour ago 1 35
Melanie
Does it have to be cake?
Melanie, Yesterday at 08:53

I need help... I don't like cake 😐 I know tradition is for the cutting if the wedding cake but what else can I have? Cake seems the safest option because most people like cake and then there's me......

Melanie, yesterday at 13:44 12 105
Sarah
Massive crisis of confidence in my wedding dress
Sarah, 16 May 2022 at 09:41

I need a good talking to! I bought my dress from Wed2b last August and had 'the moment' that you hear about. I absolutely LOVE my dress! Since I bought it I have tried it on again at my seamstress...

Sally, yesterday at 18:28 30 470
Pauline
Wedding favours
Pauline, 9 May 2022 at 13:51

Hey ladies, looking for some inspiration for wedding favours… what’s everyone else planning??

Lucy, yesterday at 20:22 43 1,163 1
Emma
Hair and make up artist cancelled!
Emma, 21 May 2022 at 17:47

So today I messaged my hair and make up artist to see if its possible to move my trial date, my wedding is 31 October this year. She messaged me back saying sorry but she's having to cancel the whole...

Ostira, sunday 22-May-22 7 210

General groups

Hitched article topics