Wedding Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

K
Veil or no veil
Kirsty, 16 June 2021 at 20:57

What’s everyone’s opinions on veils?!? I’m undecided as to whether I want one or not.

Arrietty, an hour ago 12 175
Amy
Ceremony help!
Amy, 17 June 2021 at 18:31

Hi all, so we aren't planning to marry until 2023. We really don't want to start married life in debt so trying to keep it as cheap as possible. We are planning on being legally married at a registry...

Arrietty, 58 minutes ago 4 110
E
Wedding cake as dessert
Expensivegoldflowers57291, 17 June 2021 at 12:23

Hoping for some suggestions! We'd like to serve our wedding cake as dessert so are trying to think of different ideas to the usual tiered buttercream cake. Just wondering if anyone's done this and...

Arrietty, 59 minutes ago 3 99
C
Are drinks and canapés packages needed?
Chloe, 18 June 2021 at 19:04

Me and my fiancé are now planning our wedding and looking at venues. We're on quite a tight budget and the wedding is for close friends and family only. The current venue we're looking at does...

RomanticGreenStation, 4 hours ago 9 182
G
Purple Bridesmaid Dresses for Wedding
Gabriella, Today at 09:49

Which One Do you Select? Style 1 from formaldressau.com Style 2 from formaldressau.com Style 3 from formaldressau.com Style 4 from formaldressau.com

Michelle, 3 hours ago 3 32
April21Bride
Weddings and registry allowed outside😍😍😍
April21Bride, Today at 11:44

Has everyone seen this great news??? If you have a venue with outdoor space no masks needed for ceremony or registry signing. This may also improve the number of guests you are allowed. This goes...

PhotographybyBillHad, 3 hours ago 1 41

General groups

Hitched article topics