Skip to main content

Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

Daisy
Hen Party Group Chat
Daisy, 13 of July of 2024 at 19:19

I'm getting married next May and have been asked by my MoH to create a WhatsApp group chat of all the people I'd like to invite to my hen party, then leave the group chat so that she and the...

Rosey, an hour ago 2 64
L
Do we need ushers?!
Lauren, 22 of July of 2024 at 16:14

My partner has chosen 5 groomsmen but now I'm worried about having to pick ushers as well? Would you recommend picking two ushers for the big day?

Jelly, yesterday at 06:12 4 32
Lorraine
Changing locations on the day
Lorraine, 24 of June of 2024 at 13:43

Hi there, I’m looking for some advice. My fiancé and I are looking to get married in his home town which is over an hour away from where we live. Ideally he finds it important to get married in his...

Henry, yesterday at 20:28 13 405
D
Scottish heritage, looking for ideas!
Daria, 7 of July of 2024 at 15:25

I'm Polish my partner is of Scottish Heritage. Apart from him wearing a tartan, how else can we incorporate his Scottish heritage ?

Nessa, wednesday 24-Jul-24 18 161
S
5 days to go!!!
Shay, 15 of July of 2024 at 22:38

I am just laying in bed having a little rest! It’s only Monday and it’s been so manic since going off on holiday Friday evening! Only waiting on the food bill and we are good to go. All my beauty...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 22-Jul-24 11 83
Charly
Bridesmaid dresses
Charly, 20 of June of 2024 at 21:38

Hey ladies, can you recommend places to find bridesmaid dresses from please. My maids range from sizes 8 - 22 so I'm struggling to find the same design across multiple sizes. Every time I search it...

Dharshan, wednesday 24-Jul-24 17 435 1

General groups

Hitched article topics