Skip to main content

Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

L
Wedding website and wedshoots
Lorraine, 24 of May of 2024 at 09:31

Hi Has anyone used Hitchens wedshoots for their guest photos. I’m curious into see how they found the process and if your guests found it easy to us? Or if anyone knows of any other that they can...

David, yesterday at 19:13 14 234
E
Grow Old With Me - Tom Odell, does anyone have the clean version of this song?
Emily, 12 of June of 2024 at 15:15

We are really wanting this song for the registration of the marriage however I can't find a clean version anywhere that doesn't have the lyrics "make me come" in the song! If anyone has an edited...

Greeny, yesterday at 11:56 2 19
Karen
Small Circle
Karen, 11 of June of 2024 at 16:04

I have a very small circle of friends, and an even smaller family. My other half is the opposite! How do I reassure him its okay? I personally am okay with my number of guests on my side and don't...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 13-Jun-24 3 17
G
Church to reception
Gina, 12 of June of 2024 at 13:19

Hi all, So I get married in August in a church at 15:00, the service lasts for 1 hour, then the photographer will be doing photos outside the church whilst the florist moves the flowers to the...

PhotographybyBillHad, thursday 13-Jun-24 2 13
L
Best Wedding Planning Book and Magazine
L Brown, 29 of May of 2024 at 23:44

Hi all, Very recently engaged and am so excited to start planning my dream wedding. Does anyone have any planners and magazine recommendations? Thanks so much!

Katrina, wednesday 12-Jun-24 4 72
S
Acceptable travel time
Sam, 20 of May of 2024 at 20:18

Hi! I’m getting married next year and getting married in Norfolk. The venue for the ceremony is 50 mins away from the reception venue… We’ve done this as the place where our reception is special to us...

T S, thursday 6-Jun-24 18 425

General groups

Hitched article topics