Hey ladies, can you recommend places to find bridesmaid dresses from please. My maids range from sizes 8 - 22 so I'm struggling to find the same design across multiple sizes. Every time I search it brings up random websites I have never heard of and I'm worried to choose somewhere of poor quality. Looking for 4 dresses budget is £100 (each) but can go more if they are perfect. Any ideas you share will be appreciated lots - thank you xxx
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...