Skip to main content

Just Married

Join Group

You're officially married - congratulations! Here, we support each other with those last checklist tasks, such as thank you notes, name change paperwork and organising your photos. We also share our experiences as newlyweds, so don't be shy and tell us how it's going!

members

Discussions

S
Photographers raw images to edit
Sarah, 4 of June of 2024 at 09:56

Hello We have just got our photos back from the photographer (we got mardied abroad and used local photographer over there) and we really didnt like the way they were editing our photos as they kept...

Monica345, yesterday at 06:32 2 51
Melanie
Garden Weddings/ Totem Tipis - North Yorkshire
Melanie, 7 of July of 2024 at 17:22

Hello, I got married on the 15th of June and used Totem Tipi bought out by Garden Weddings (N.Yorkshire) and wanted to make you aware of my experience - hoping you don't go through the same. With...

Monica345, thursday 25-Jul-24 1 33
T
Wedding dress cleaning and boxing
T S, 13 of June of 2024 at 08:11

Hello fellow newly-weds! It's been two weeks since the wedding and I'm just getting around to having my dress cleaned. I don't think it got that dirty but it does need some minor repairs as both...

Shay, tuesday 23-Jul-24 3 144
Lucy
Changing my name - Passport
Lucy, 7 of July of 2024 at 21:47

I have booked a trip for September with my maiden name which matches my current passport. Can I start changing my name to my new surname and let all other companies and HMRC etc know but still go away...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 8-Jul-24 1 41
S
Friendships post wedding
Sarah, 11 of October of 2023 at 20:30

Hello, I am hoping you can kindly share some advice, as I am struggling post wedding. Our wedding went very well, for which we are very grateful. However, I was meant to have 4 bridesmaids and ended...

Anex, monday 8-Jul-24 12 922 2
S
Post wedding blues - struggling to move on
Smile993, 14 of May of 2024 at 13:23

Hi everyone, as the title alludes, I’m struggling to move on from the wedding day and think I’m experiencing some post-wedding blues. The day itself was wonderful. I got to marry my person in front of...

Molly, friday 28-Jun-24 4 133

General groups

Hitched article topics