Just Married

Join Group

You're officially married - congratulations! Just because the wedding is over, that doesn't mean there aren't a few tasks to tick off the to do list - including thank you notes, name change paperwork and organising your photos.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

D
Fortune Teller / Lost Love Spell Caster +27789189922,alice Butterworth East London Graaff-reinet Grahamstown King William’s Town Mthatha Port Elizabet
DMUNTU, Today at 14:07

♈****♈ Powerful super Drmuntu Traditional Healer To Bring Back Lost Love Spell Casting **** Win court cases with powerful effective spells in Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg...

DMUNTU, 6 hours ago 1 1
E
Disappointed at my wedding day.
Ellie, 3 June 2021 at 07:25

My husband and I just got married this week and I really struggled the whole time and feel disappointed I could enjoy the day. As I organised everything I just felt all the pressure of everyone having...

Richard, monday 7-Jun-21 8 320
S
Weddings in different cultures
Shannon, 14 June 2021 at 11:47

I'm looking to gain an insight into weddings in different cultures and wondered if anyone could give me some information on their experiences. This could be from different Religions, Faiths, Military...

Shannon, monday 14-Jun-21 13
M
Elopement
Michelle, 21 May 2021 at 16:26

Hi i need help me and my partner want to get married in 2023 but just want us an our 3 children has anyobe done this x

Michelle, sunday 23-May-21 10 141
ExpensivePinkBridesmaid52137
Vow renewal?
ExpensivePinkBridesmaid52137, 19 March 2021 at 22:20

Hi. My wedding day was supposed to be may 2020, but has been rearranged several times due to the pandemic. So me and my fiancee decided to just get married with us and two witnesses and then plan a...

Rhi, wednesday 5-May-21 6 212
C
Different culture
Charlotte, 19 May 2021 at 12:52

Is there any brides on here that have just had a military based wedding or a different cultured wedding to British? If so would you mind answering some questions? I’m a wedding planner in training and...

Charlotte, wednesday 19-May-21 39

General groups

Hitched article topics