Skip to main content

Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad

Join Group

Not sure where to go on your honeymoon? Wondering how to organise your guest list for a destination wedding? You can ask your fellow forum members about your honeymoon or destination wedding right here.

members

Discussions

Zoë
Choosing Honeymoon Destination
Zoë, 14 of May of 2024 at 15:21

Hello everyone, I’m 12 weeks away from getting married - exciting ! And very busy lol 😂 DF and I have chosen to have a minimoon this year (due to funding the wedding) and then enjoy a full honeymoon...

Zoë, thursday 16-May-24 5 89
K
French Wedding
Katherine, 13 of May of 2024 at 13:15

I am getting married in France this September. If anyone has any tips or advice for getting married in France, or abroad in general, I would be very grateful!

Hampshire Wedding Ph, friday 17-May-24 1 15
G
Hair ideas for abroad wedding
Gemma, 28 of April of 2024 at 16:10

Hi all. I am getting married this year in Cyprus. It is going to be toasty (at least it better not rain or I will want a refund ). I am struggling with hair do ideas! I am a hair down girl, always....

Sarah, sunday 12-May-24 2 21
N
Flying with a Wedding Dress
Nicola, 25 of April of 2024 at 12:01

Hi all, looking for some advice or simply to put my mind at ease. Getting married in Turkey in July this year and now I am having all sorts of panic about transporting my wedding dress lol. I...

Sarah, sunday 12-May-24 1 40
L
Honeymoon donations
Lisa, 19 of February of 2024 at 16:52

Hi, wondering if someone can help. We get married April this year after being together 10 years. Instead of gifts we were thinking of asking for donations to a honeymoon instead. Which site is best to...

Abby, tuesday 9-Apr-24 10 358
Katrina
Where to go for Honeymoon in Feb 2025
Katrina, 17 of March of 2024 at 14:43

Good Afternoon ladies, Are there any honeymoon suggestions in Feb 2025? Went into a travel agents yesterday got some booklets. What makes a honeymoon holiday a honeymoon? I think honeymoon suites. But...

Jelly, saturday 6-Apr-24 5 143

General groups

Hitched article topics