Skip to main content

Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad

Join Group

Not sure where to go on your honeymoon? Wondering how to organise your guest list for a destination wedding? You can ask your fellow forum members about your honeymoon or destination wedding right here.

members

Discussions

M Taylor
Santorini Wedding Help
M Taylor, 17 of March of 2024 at 22:06

Hey! We're set to get married in Santorini at El Viento this September with about 40 guests (family and friends) joining us. The challenge we're facing is sorting out accommodation. We had an amazing...

M Taylor, sunday 17-Mar-24 11
Amy
Destination wedding ideas
Amy, 17 of March of 2024 at 17:44

Hi all - we are looking at a destination wedding for around 15-20 guests inc. us two but honestly don’t know where to start. I love the idea of a villa/chateau where all the guests can stay with us...

Amy, sunday 17-Mar-24 14
Katrina
Where to go for Honeymoon in Feb 2025
Katrina, 17 of March of 2024 at 14:43

Good Afternoon ladies, Are there any honeymoon suggestions in Feb 2025? Went into a travel agents yesterday got some booklets. What makes a honeymoon holiday a honeymoon? I think honeymoon suites. But...

Katrina, sunday 17-Mar-24 6
L
Honeymoon donations
Lisa, 19 of February of 2024 at 16:52

Hi, wondering if someone can help. We get married April this year after being together 10 years. Instead of gifts we were thinking of asking for donations to a honeymoon instead. Which site is best to...

Lisa, yesterday at 07:12 5 159
Princess
Help please! Planning a wedding in Jamaica
Princess, 3 of March of 2024 at 19:18

Hello! I have just got engaged and we'd love our dream wedding to be in Jamaica in 2025. Problem is we have a very large family to accommodate and a very small budget so wondering if it is just a...

Katrina, sunday 17-Mar-24 1 35
Jess
Getting a big dress abroad
Jess, 25 of February of 2024 at 13:23

Hello, Getting married in Sicily in June this year and wondering how to get my dress there. My bridal shop says not to worry and they'll hang it up for me, however Jet2s website says buy a extra seat...

Sarah, tuesday 27-Feb-24 2 59

General groups

Hitched article topics