Skip to main content

Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

B
Wedding caterer gone bankrupt
Becky, 27 of March of 2024 at 17:03

Just heard that our wedding caterer has gone bankrupt - our wedding is 3 weeks away and we've paid them in full. We didn't get insurance as it was something that just totally slipped our mind when we...

PhotographybyBillHad, tuesday 9-Apr-24 6 246
Katrina
Pleasing parents compromise
Katrina, 14 of February of 2024 at 21:16

I just wanted a small intimate wedding close family only. I shared with my Dad our guest list he said he felt offended that I didn't invite more of his family I have more of my mums side as I am...

Monster, wednesday 10-Apr-24 9 142
E
With the right support you can recover your coins
Edvin, 7 of March of 2024 at 16:03

Hi, about a week ago my ETH was transferred to a wallet address I do not recognize. I never did this nor do I approve the transaction. I feel like I have been hacked/phished. I was able to trace this...

Monster, monday 8-Apr-24 7 56
H
Wedding website question
Hayes, 1 of March of 2024 at 21:02

Hi, looking to have a page on the website for guests to suggest song choices for the evening celebrations, is this possible, only see the questionnaire section but seems to be only closed questions...

Monster, wednesday 10-Apr-24 2 58
O
Window repair in an old house
Olivia, 27 of September of 2023 at 08:36

Hi all! My parents gave me a wedding gift. This is our family house in a small cozy town. This is a great place. My grandfather built this house and my husband and I want to live there. but first we...

Monster, tuesday 2-Apr-24 14 225
Cazpot88
Ex wife at wedding
Cazpot88, 9 of February of 2024 at 11:02

Hey beauts, I don't know if this is the right section to post this in Me and my fiance have decided to invite his ex wife and her partner to our wedding in August 2025 The reason is because my...

Tangkas, thursday 15-Feb-24 9 300

General groups

Hitched article topics