Skip to main content

Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

F
People unable to access wedding website
Francesca, 11 of June of 2024 at 21:49

Hi, we have sent links to our website to our guests, but some are having trouble accessing it. The links we sent don't work for some people and it says 'access denied.' Some people can't even access...

Manabu, yesterday at 01:39 1 11 1
Alex
Moving 22 before wedding 🤪
Alex, 12 of June of 2024 at 15:16

Any other nutters moving before their wedding? Just found out we are exchanging tomorrow. Whilst I’m desperate to move I now feel sick with the thought of it all. Moral support or advice appreciated!!...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 13-Jun-24 1 21
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any advice… My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

Manabu, yesterday at 01:53 18 706
Sara
Toxic friendship
Sara, 13 of May of 2024 at 00:23

Evening so I’m getting married in 14 days, and I haven’t spoken to this friend for a month, I’ve known this friend for 35 years we been to the same schools, collage, we had the same friends, Ive been...

Ayme, monday 10-Jun-24 29 843 1
E
With the right support you can recover your coins
Edvin, 7 of March of 2024 at 16:03

Hi, about a week ago my ETH was transferred to a wallet address I do not recognize. I never did this nor do I approve the transaction. I feel like I have been hacked/phished. I was able to trace this...

Ayme, monday 10-Jun-24 14 124 3
Dani
Tom and Zendaya tie the knot?! 😍
Dani, 6 of June of 2024 at 11:36

Okay... so we might be jumping the gun a little here! But we can't help but wonder what this iconic couples wedding might look like - so here's our wedding predictions for Zendaya and Tom Holland if...

Dani, thursday 6-Jun-24 13

General groups

Hitched article topics