Skip to main content

Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

E
Order Xanax Online Safely and Easily with Paypal
Erin, Today at 07:17

buy xanax online with paypal payment buy xanax online with paypal payment Xanax (alprazolam) is a medication used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It is also used to manage withdrawal symptoms...

Erin, an hour ago 1 1
Kayleigh
October 2023 Brides
Kayleigh, 19 June 2022 at 16:37

I'm not sure if there's already threads for this kind of thing but I thought it would be nice for those of us getting married in the same month to chat 🥰

Ostira, yesterday at 22:03 10 94
E
moh at wedding last year - no longer friends
Emma, Yesterday at 03:35

Hello just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar. My MOH was my friend from secondary school and so I thought was a safe bet and also one of my closest friends. A year later she had...

Charlotte, yesterday at 18:13 1 88
Bestvibe
Best kinds of Dildos and Anal Vibrator for your Anal Pleasure
Bestvibe, Yesterday at 15:06

No matter whether you are doing it solo or as a couple for the foremost time, readying for the anal sex session packed with that sexual joy will be the best move you will create. You must go through...

Bestvibe, yesterday at 15:06 5
Anonymous
How to save your marriage and relationship from haters and enemies.
Anonymous, Yesterday at 10:49

I am very glad for what peter did for me i got Dr peter contact through a friend he helped get back with his ex lover after 6 months of break up and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death...

Anonymous, yesterday at 10:49 3 1
Charlotte
Rings!!!
Charlotte, 17 May 2022 at 10:26

Hello again So me and H2B get married mid July. We've had our wedding rings since before Christmas, as I'm one to get everything done with there and then so we quite literally had our rings a year...

Anonymous, yesterday at 10:51 24 364

General groups

Hitched article topics