Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

B
Https://bigshop79.com/ shop dumps 2021 usa uk aus china turkey code 101
Boss, Today at 14:19

Https://bigshop79.com/ DUMPS TRACK1+TRACK2+PIN-without PIN And Fullz Cvv Sell Dumps With Pin Track 1+2 contad admin icq : **** gmail : **********@*****.*** https://bigshop79.com/ DUMPS WITH PIN SHOP...

Boss, 5 hours ago 1
R
Sister as Bridesmaid? Our relationship has broken recently
Rachel, 18 June 2021 at 15:48

Hi everyone, I'm new to Hitched Would really appreciate any advice people can give! (apologies it's a bit of a long one). My younger sister and I have a turbulent relationship. We have a 7 year age...

Emma, yesterday at 07:50 1 63
H
All of my bridesmaids will have newborns
Hlpw, 2 June 2021 at 09:39

When I get married my 3 bridesmaids will all have newborns - 4 months, 3 months and 2 months max! I’m obviously over the moon for them all, but I’m also (selfishly) worried how this will affect the...

Emma, wednesday 2-Jun-21 1 84
Olivia
Ring Size
Olivia, 29 May 2021 at 23:32

Hi everyone! I didn’t know where to post this or who to talk to so I thought I’d try here. My original engagement ring is a UK size N. We hadn’t went to a jeweller to get it sized. We had a friend...

Olivia, sunday 30-May-21 1 78
Emily
Anyone getting married in Malta/ changed date
Emily, 8 May 2021 at 07:27

Anyone getting married in Malta? Was supposed to get married in Malta last may. Then we changed it to last October and then it got changed again to this July! Malta hasn’t been put on the green list...

Karolina, sunday 9-May-21 6 68
Kimberley
Wedding date
Kimberley, 30 April 2021 at 13:46

Anyone else struggling with letting everyone know that they have changed there date due to certain circumstances and realised getting a load of grief for it x

Kimberley, sunday 9-May-21 6 187

General groups

Hitched article topics