Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

Ella
Parents
Ella, 8 December 2021 at 07:37

I hate arguing with people but I just know what to do anymore! My mum and dad spilt up when I was a baby and have never got along since! Even when I told them both about getting engaged, they both...

Michelle, 41 minutes ago 8 391
Imogen
Proposal gone wrong
Imogen, 5 January 2022 at 07:13

A few days ago my incredible boyfriend proposed to me, he was very focused on keeping it a surprise, which he succeeded however it meant that I ruined my own proposal, I wasn’t feeling well or in a...

Sian, yesterday at 01:59 21 1,132 1
Kira
Memorial ideas?
Kira, 28 December 2021 at 17:06

Hello bit of a sad complicated one. My little girl passed away and ideal world would have been my flower girl. I don’t plan on having anyone else fill that place. But want to do something in memory at...

Michelle, saturday 22-Jan-22 8 268
Chloe
Is it worth taking out a rewards credit card for wedding stuff?
Chloe, 17 January 2022 at 11:55

I read on one of those planning articles that taking out a rewards based credit card can be really worth while, but looking into a few it seems like there's a lot of immediate spend (like in the first...

Stephanie, monday 17-Jan-22 2 35
S
Dining room suites Lesotho
Sonycaramil, 19 January 2022 at 13:15

Dining room suites Lesotho diningfurniture (') co (') za

Sonycaramil, wednesday 19-Jan-22 3
L
Upset i didn’t get more picture of me and my husband on our wedding day
Laura, 9 January 2022 at 11:58

I got married October 2nd 2021 after our wedding being postponed twice due to covid, we was originally meant to get married in August a Summer wedding. But due to covid we had to have it in October...

Charlotte, monday 10-Jan-22 3 141

General groups

Hitched article topics