Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

Veronica
super undetected counterfeit money for all currencies
Veronica, Yesterday at 09:00

All Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the...

Veronica, yesterday at 09:00 4
Jackob
Wedding Gift Suggestions
Jackob, 19 September 2021 at 02:09

What gift should I give to my friend on his wedding? By the way he already has a baby. Should I gift something to his baby as well? Like, a baby product for his baby, and something good for him....

Charlotte, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 32
M
Missing person
Michelle, 28 August 2021 at 13:15

Please help this is my friends son he has been missing now for around 3 days it is thought that he could be in oakenholt area on wales flintshire if you have any sightings of him please call cheshire...

Lindsey, thursday 16-Sep-21 5 156
B
Family Issues
Bride2B, 3 August 2021 at 08:10

Hi I’m looking for some advice re some family issues I’m having. To cut a long story short my brother doesn’t get along with my future brother in law, when we booked our wedding I asked my brother to...

Bride2B, friday 20-Aug-21 29 524
J
Best tech gift ideas for wife
James, 13 September 2021 at 14:38

Any gift that makes life easy and can be used daily. They are not expensive but very useful .

Charlotte, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 27
Tanya
Qqsqaasw
Tanya, 17 September 2021 at 17:30

Excited!! Cannot wait!

Tanya, friday 17-Sep-21 16

General groups

Hitched article topics