Skip to main content

Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

C
How do i change the design of my wedding website?
Clare, 11 of July of 2024 at 11:21

I picked a design thinking I could change the colour scheme of the flowers but I can't, and now I can't see a way to change the design or start from scratch at all, can anyone help?

VittoCheri, yesterday at 18:09 2 19
T
Starting up in business
Tina, 11 of July of 2024 at 07:59

HI all, bit of a weird one, but how do people feel about the wedding dress industry - is it thriving or just ticking along. I'm in two minds as to where to start up a second hand / preloved dress shop...

Sergiy, wednesday 24-Jul-24 30
E
With the right support you can recover your coins
Edvin, 7 of March of 2024 at 16:03

Hi, about a week ago my ETH was transferred to a wallet address I do not recognize. I never did this nor do I approve the transaction. I feel like I have been hacked/phished. I was able to trace this...

Lilly, saturday 20-Jul-24 16 166 7
S
Deleting events
Sapna, 2 of July of 2024 at 06:35

Hi, I need to delete duplicate event for ur guestlist. Does anyone know how to do that?

Viktor, tuesday 23-Jul-24 16 1
Sara
Toxic friendship
Sara, 13 of May of 2024 at 00:23

Evening so I’m getting married in 14 days, and I haven’t spoken to this friend for a month, I’ve known this friend for 35 years we been to the same schools, collage, we had the same friends, Ive been...

Ayme, monday 10-Jun-24 29 925 1
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any advice… My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, wednesday 19-Jun-24 22 810 1

General groups

Hitched article topics