Skip to main content

Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members

Discussions

C
Crypto Recovery
Callum, 6 of March of 2024 at 16:06

I invested in crypto through this website JuBoCoin, which the crypto broker gave me, it was a smooth and jolly good ride. I kept investing because I could see the numbers on my profits from my...

Anita, an hour ago 4 23 1
H
Wedding website question
Hayes, 1 of March of 2024 at 21:02

Hi, looking to have a page on the website for guests to suggest song choices for the evening celebrations, is this possible, only see the questionnaire section but seems to be only closed questions...

Suky, yesterday at 00:00 2 39
Sarah
Wedshoots
Sarah, 14 of March of 2024 at 09:46

Has anyone used wedshoot and the function to project photos live as the night goes on using a projector... how do i do it. ?

Sarah, thursday 14-Mar-24 2
E
With the right support you can recover your coins
Edvin, 7 of March of 2024 at 16:03

Hi, about a week ago my ETH was transferred to a wallet address I do not recognize. I never did this nor do I approve the transaction. I feel like I have been hacked/phished. I was able to trace this...

Shree, monday 11-Mar-24 1 14
C
Period due on wedding day - help?!
Christie, 25 of February of 2024 at 18:56

Hi all! I'm very regular and according to my period tracker, I will start my period on my wedding day! Obviously I want to avoid this as much as possible! White dress, logistics, pain etc!! I am...

Ronnie, tuesday 5-Mar-24 4 150
Katrina
Pleasing parents compromise
Katrina, 14 of February of 2024 at 21:16

I just wanted a small intimate wedding close family only. I shared with my Dad our guest list he said he felt offended that I didn't invite more of his family I have more of my mums side as I am...

Nilesh, monday 26-Feb-24 8 112

General groups

Hitched article topics