You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Off Topic Posts

Join Group

Wedding planning is fun but sometimes it's good to take a break! Grab a cup of tea and chat to your fellow forum members about anything and everything that isn't wedding planning related.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

Shaa
Buy fake and real passport id cards drivers license  www.migrationdocuments.com
Shaa, Today at 12:38

Buy IELTS, IDP TOEFL, GMAT, ESOL, DEGREE, DIPLOMAT Buy Registered Passports,Drivers license,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Without Attending The Exam BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID...

Shaa, 2 hours ago 3
P
Custom Muffin Boxes at Wholesale with Free Printing
Peter, Today at 12:40

Among the various items like sweets, bakery products, and some other food items packaging the solution we offer the custom muffin boxes which provide beautiful packaging look. Our expert makes a...

Peter, 2 hours ago 2
Jonas
Whatsapp: +(91) 96516 00490 increase your score in Ielts,oet,pte, Toefl, Sat, Gre, Nebosh, gmat certificate
Jonas, Today at 12:07

WhAtsApp: +(91)96516 00490 Buy Genuine IELTS,OET,PTE, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, NEBOSH, GMAT CERTIFICATE Buy Genuine IELTS/TOEFL/ TOEIC/GRE/PTE CERTIFICATES Whats App:: =+(91)96516 00490 Email::...

Jonas, 3 hours ago 4 1
K
The Wedding Company - Arhip Hodge
Kim, 29 October 2020 at 20:02

Arhip Hodge did the video of my son and daughter in law's wedding almost 3 years ago. He has not honoured his contract and still no video. There are loads of other couples who have also been affected,...

Kim, sunday 21-Feb-21 15 341
Zoe
Outfit Change?
Zoe, 6 February 2021 at 18:19

Hello fellow brides to be! I am wondering if any of you are changing out of your wedding dress when the reception happens, I’m planning on wearing another white coloured outfit/dress for my reception...

Ebony, sunday 14-Feb-21 6 161
D
Do you have a gift for yourself this Christmas?
Dany, 17 December 2020 at 08:32

Hi, How is everyone doing? I hope you guys are all well this Christmas season. It's almost here and yet, some are still living in lockdown places trying to make sense of this pandemic. I've thought,...

Dany, friday 22-Jan-21 8 106