Skip to main content

For Sale

Join Group

The big day is over and you have some items you'd like to sell so that they can make someone else's big day that extra bit special. If you have items to sell for less than £50, you can post them here for other couples to shop.

members

Discussions

L
Bridesmaid dress..
Laura, 20 of July of 2024 at 20:37

Getting married next October.. when do you think is the best time to start dress shopping for the bridesmaids? X

Kristina, wednesday 24-Jul-24 1 16
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

John, friday 28-Jun-24 89 2,378 23
Chris
Yorkshire videographer this summer for just £200
Chris, 1 of May of 2024 at 10:26

Anyone getting married in yorkshire this summer? Offering huge discount to build up my portfolio, please get in touch if you are interested or would like to see my work

Chris, friday 19-Jul-24 4 44
L
Wedding favours / table decorations Teacups!
Laura.doherty, 13 of July of 2024 at 07:17

Hi! I’m selling 100 antique and vintage teacups which I spent hours and days searching for in antique and vintage fairs and shops across Scotland. Looking to sell to a bride who will enjoy and...

Laura.doherty, saturday 13-Jul-24 25
R
Wine, Wine, Wine!
Reuben, 12 of July of 2024 at 11:03

Hi there, I have a range of fantastic wines from a Chilean Winery called "Casa Donoso". Unfortunately for me, my father imported vast quantities of their wines and we are now left with a lot of...

Reuben, friday 12-Jul-24 29 1
H
Selling wedding post box & table numbers
Ho Tang, 27 of June of 2024 at 19:39

Selling the wedding post box with the table numbers for £10 please drop a message if interested Jason

StephWithSimon, tuesday 9-Jul-24 1 48

General groups

Hitched article topics