Skip to main content

Etiquette and Advice

Join Group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

members

Discussions

Clare
Opinion on non-bridesmaids, bridesmaids
Clare, 24 June 2022 at 21:05

For a long time I've never wanted to have bridesmaids. Always felt they were a bit unnecessary, more stress and hassle finding dresses etc etc. However, now I'm actually getting married I'm not sure....

Lily, yesterday at 22:51 10 219
C
Really need some advice re incident at hen do
Clare, 21 June 2022 at 23:14

Hi all, Thank you for reading this. To cut a long story short my hen do was on Saturday night. Nothing over the top just my close friends going for a meal and a dance. I was back home in my bed by...

Maxine, yesterday at 16:22 15 549 1
P
Wedding photos
Pam, Yesterday at 23:52

We got married April 2022. Shortly after the wedding, I asked the photographer when he thought the photos would be done. He said he had a backlog of weddings to edit dating all the way back to 2021...

Pam, yesterday at 23:52 41
A
Best friend not coming
Ali312, 23 June 2022 at 17:26

HI all, So I got in touch with my best friend about my wedding recently (it's abroad) after travelling for a bit myself and he casually dropped that his passport is expiring and he needs to renew...

Ali312, friday 24-Jun-22 3 134
Charlotte
Bag or not bag?
Charlotte, 17 June 2022 at 11:47

I get married mid July, and I still can't decide on if I want or even need a bag. Who usually carries the brides bag? Does the bride even take a bag? I'm getting confused because traditionally the...

Charlotte, sunday 19-Jun-22 13 208
B
Two Weddings = stressful
Bride89, 20 June 2022 at 09:45

My friend and I (both bridesmaids for each other & our grooms ushers for each other) have ended up with our weddings being booked a month apart, which is obviously fine. However I feel like all...

Michelle, monday 20-Jun-22 7 227

General groups

Hitched article topics