Etiquette and Advice

Join Group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

members

Discussions

Nicola
Bridesmaid drama - help
Nicola, Today at 07:29

Bridesmaid drama ! Help I get married October 2023 and my hen abroad will be October 2022 so it gives my friends time for my uk one and also paying for there stay at my wedding. My friends have kids,...

Michelle, 2 hours ago 6 87
H
Nieces/nephews in wedding party
Hopkins, Today at 08:32

I’ve always thought I’d have a wedding with no children in the wedding party, as I’ve never attended a wedding where the youngest party members weren’t crying/looking terrified/completely going the...

Lauren, 2 hours ago 2 36
Kate7695
Unenthusiastic bridesmaids - having doubts about who i asked. Please help!
Kate7695, 20 November 2021 at 15:44

Okay, so last weekend my bridesmaids and I had our first makeup and hair trial. It took (literally) months to organise as my 2 bridesmaids would not answer my messages or get back to me. Eventually we...

Michelle, 20 minutes ago 37 1,058 1
Chloe
What are you asking your bridesmaids and moh to do?
Chloe, Today at 14:31

I've got a lovely MOH (actually a guy, gay and interested in stereotypically 'girly' things though so not discounting him from anything just because he's a guy) and two lovely bridesmaids (both...

Chloe, an hour ago 9
C
Bridesmaids walking behind
Chan1994, 15 January 2022 at 21:51

We get married in May in a church (a very big one) and I am quite traditional about weddings, therefore I want to walk in first and have the bridesmaids follow. Both of the bridesmaids are happy with...

Sassy, yesterday at 21:12 10 164
Dee85
Fake flowers for bridesmaids?
Dee85, 17 January 2022 at 07:57

Hi everyone, We are getting married in April this year & have been told we now have a new menu - this is more expensive. We are going to have to make some subtle changes to accommodate this. Have...

Victoria, saturday 22-Jan-22 26 355 1

General groups

Hitched article topics