Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last message
  • Last message
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Lucy
Wedding nails
Lucy, 16 of August of 2022 at 21:10

Really silly little thing but I am getting my nails done the day before my wedding and don’t know what colour to get them done. I was thinking maybe a little pastel colour or traditional French...

Lisa, an hour ago 14 194
Rachel
Wedding Dress Recommendations - Hertfordshire
Rachel, Yesterday at 10:00

Hi everyone, I am struggling with my wedding dress shopping. I went to Wed2be Milton Keynes a few weeks ago and loved it - I think I have found the style I want but I definitely didn't have that "this...

Emily, yesterday at 21:50 2 27
G
Dune bridal shoes
Gracef, 6 of August of 2022 at 19:11

This might be a long shot as I’m guessing most on here haven’t had their wedding days yet! But…I just wondered if anyone had experience of the comfort and quality of Dune’s wedding shoes? I’ve got my...

Helen, yesterday at 21:50 5 124
Lucy
Wedding shoes
Lucy, 7 of August of 2022 at 11:44

Has anyone ever ordered any shoes from David’s Bridal website? It’s an American website but shows prices in British currency. I have looked on the UK website but it just says find a store, none of...

Michelle, yesterday at 19:40 18 219
J
i don’t like wedding dresses…
Jenna, 28 of July of 2022 at 16:04

Has anyone had any experience of essentially looking at wedding dresses online… and not liking them? I have yet to see a picture of a dress that I would really like to try on! We get married August...

Michelle, yesterday at 14:02 15 393 1
Karen
Dress drama :(
Karen, 28 of July of 2022 at 15:36

Scrolling (as you do) for inspiration for jewellery for the upcoming nuptuals and stumbled across a photo of a dress in the new season collection that is everything I had in my head that I wanted from...

Michelle, yesterday at 10:02 14 436
A
Wedding Dress Shopping has been Disappointing!
Alexa, 14 of August of 2022 at 11:26

Hi everyone! I've recently started shopping for my wedding dress. So far I have been to seven dress shops in total and at each place I have been left feeling disappointed and quite upset. I am a UK...

Leanne, yesterday at 06:19 20 414
Samantha
Decorations for tables
Samantha, 16 of August of 2022 at 14:08

Good afternoon everyone Need some ideas what to putnon the table as decorations

RandallCig, wednesday 17-Aug-22 2 55
Michelle
Wedding dress
Michelle, 16 of August of 2022 at 11:33

Looking for a wedding dress local to collect tameside or Manchester 16/18 not too puffy no netting looking for a low back and train lace and back detail not corset back bought one but too small which...

Michelle, wednesday 17-Aug-22 17 79
Lorna
Son suit
Lorna, 16 of August of 2022 at 19:47

Good evening, my son is giving away at our wedding in October, will it be wrong if he doesn’t wear a suit , I said I’m happy if he wears nice trousers, shirt & tie Many thanks Lorna x

Michelle, wednesday 17-Aug-22 7 73
C
Hair Trial
Chrissie, 12 of August of 2022 at 13:37

Hi everyone- hope all of your wedding planning is going well! I am having my hair trial next month- annoyingly it’s 1 week before I’m due to try on dresses (arrgghhh!) (I got a discount from the...

Chrissie, tuesday 16-Aug-22 2 98
C
Bridesmaid dresses help ..
Claire, 3 of August of 2022 at 14:57

I wank dark green bridesmaid dresses for October 2022 however cannot find many... suggestions welcome! Got one from hebeos - hideous and they wont take it back. I do not recommend this site.

Chloe, tuesday 16-Aug-22 13 255
Jenny
Short low back wedding dress
Jenny, 12 of August of 2022 at 21:48

I am looking for an A line short wedding dress similar to this in the UK. Can anyone help?

Yorkshirelass, tuesday 16-Aug-22 15 114
Alison
David's Bridal for bridesmaids
Alison, 15 of August of 2022 at 20:44

We have found the perfect dress at the Westfield, Stratford store and plan to go back to the store just to confirm our choice and then order the dresses, However, I am reading very mixed reviews of...

Alison, monday 15-Aug-22 48 1
Y
Bridesmaid dress advice
Yasmin, 14 of August of 2022 at 10:32

Hello, I’m new to wedding planning and we aren’t actually planning on getting married until 2025. I already know who I want my bridesmaids to be, but they all have different body shapes and sizes and...

Thierry, monday 15-Aug-22 7 185
Amy
Evening wedding dress
Amy, 7 of August of 2022 at 14:16

Trying to find a evening wedding dress something that isn’t to heavy have tried a few places ordered online at stacees and it’s nothing like the picture. Anyone recommend shops in the north east that...

Michailcyo, monday 15-Aug-22 13 181
Z
Alternative to dress
Zoe, 13 of August of 2022 at 08:47

Hey lovelies Seen a few posts about younger bridesmaids not wanting to wear dresses… saw this in Monsoon if it helps anyone….not all girls are comfy in dresses. Have a lovely sunny day all! Watch out...

Zoe, saturday 13-Aug-22 49
A
Is my engagement ring too big?
Alison, 28 of July of 2022 at 16:10

I am going round and round in circles about getting my engagement ring resized. Today it is cool and it feels too loose. I actually tried to prove to myself it wouldn’t come off on it’s own and...

Kate, saturday 13-Aug-22 12 322
Verity
Disguise a belly button
Verity, 11 of August of 2022 at 09:45

Hi, first time poster! I have a very simple dress, no lace on the front but a low back made of lace. I am a size 12 with a deep belly button, it causes a shadow on my dress. Looking back at photos it...

Kate, saturday 13-Aug-22 2 105
R
Dress straps alterations
Rebecca, 8 of August of 2022 at 20:17

Hi wondering if anyone can help I have my wedding dress which I love but don’t get married until next year, it has straps and I am wondering has anyone had there dress straps altered to become off the...

Michelle, wednesday 10-Aug-22 4 63
Michelle
Is dress regret normal?
Michelle, 8 of August of 2022 at 10:25

I said yes to the dress this weekend, I was absolutely over the moon... until I saw pictures of me in the dress and suddenly the dread has been creeping in that I've made the wrong decision. The...

Michelle, tuesday 9-Aug-22 9 210
H
mob Veil Disagreement
Hannah, 7 of August of 2022 at 21:44

So I am struggling to find any thread/forum with this problem so thought I would share here. I am debating having a veil for my wedding and have found a new type (cape veil) which i like more than the...

Lucy, tuesday 9-Aug-22 6 165
G
When to buy a dress?
Gracef, 3 of April of 2022 at 15:19

Hi everyone, I had planned to go dress shopping in the first weekend of October, we get married in June 2023 and thought that was plenty of time. I then googled and started reading that some dresses...

Jessica, tuesday 9-Aug-22 9 278 1
E
Bridesmaid dresses with sparkly wedding dress
Elsie, 8 of August of 2022 at 10:27

Hi everyone … first time posting on here! We are having a black tie wedding and my wedding dress has a sparkle/shimmer to it. Initially I was going to have champagne coloured bridesmaid dresses but...

Charlotte, monday 8-Aug-22 2 59 1
Lucy
Bridesmaids dresses
Lucy, 7 of August of 2022 at 12:09

I need some advice on bridesmaids dresses, I am getting married beginning of October next year and my colour scheme is burgundy and blush. I am having my nieces as bridesmaids and they will be 13 and...

Michelle, sunday 7-Aug-22 3 85
Puja
Wedding dress… any suggestions ?
Puja, 5 of July of 2022 at 21:09

Does anyone know where I can find a affordable modest wedding dress? I don’t want my cleavage or back out. Most dresses appear to be low cut front and back. I want it to look simple and classy, whilst...

Watergirl, friday 5-Aug-22 33 718
L
Hats for brides
Laura, 5 of June of 2022 at 20:17

I want to get married in a huge white hat… does anyone know where I can find one?? Thanks Laura

Michelle, friday 5-Aug-22 13 184
Joanne
Sage green bridesmaid dresses
Joanne, 1 of August of 2022 at 22:36

Hi, We were thinking we'd like sage green bridesmaid dresses, but there seems to be such a variation in colour. I have 4 bridesmaids, all of different ages and sizes and thought that it would be nice...

Michelle, wednesday 3-Aug-22 7 141
N
Bridal bag
Nicky, 17 of July of 2022 at 08:19

Hi I’m looking for an ivory bridal bag. Something simple for me to keep my essentials in for the day. My dress is quite busy so I’m thinking plain satin but open to options. I’m in the uk. I can’t...

Michelle, monday 1-Aug-22 9 254
Silvana
Dress alterations, how much?
Silvana, 30 of July of 2022 at 14:00

Hi all! Have you got any idea how much could it cost an alteration on the wedding dress? I would like to change the neckline which is straight and give it a more "heart shape". Would it be more or...

Maxwell, monday 1-Aug-22 6 154
Ashlene
Wedding dress
Ashlene, 29 of July of 2022 at 21:28

Hi ya does anyone have any ideas where I can sell my wedding dress other than the usual wedding sites on FB, eBay and vinted. It's brand new, not altered I just changed my mind and bought another one....

Ashlene, saturday 30-Jul-22 9 133
Danielle
Dress too big around bodice, bust help!
Danielle, 1 of July of 2022 at 01:52

Hello So my wedding dress is too big around the bust area I'm concerned because I cannot find anyone to take it in. It's a corset back it was pulled in to the point I couldn't breath. The rest of the...

Michelle, friday 29-Jul-22 4 224

General groups

Hitched article topics