Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Nadia
Bridal shop suggestions
Nadia, 26 of February of 2024 at 21:14

Hi all We're planning on getting married in Sep 2025 and I've just had a quick look online to get a feel of what wedding dresses I like and I think I found some designers I'd really like to try at...

Daisyconfetti1707, wednesday 3-Apr-24 11 306 3
Claire
Artificial flowers
Claire, 26 of March of 2024 at 20:52

Hi, I am getting married spring next year and intend to have artificial flowers to keep costs down and have 1 less thing to worry about nearer the time. I have a fairly specific idea of the...

Claire, tuesday 2-Apr-24 11 319 1
C
Pregnant and wedding in 3 months! Dress help please
Cara, 21 of March of 2024 at 09:09

Hi guys I'm 14 weeks pregnant, which I'm absolutely stoked about. We are eloping for our wedding to Florida, and will be just the 2 of us and a set of parents. I'd love a proper bridal dress with lots...

RomanticGreenStation, saturday 23-Mar-24 1 50
N
Please could you help me find this dress.....
Nicola, 16 of March of 2024 at 11:47

Could you please help me find this dress....

Michelle, monday 18-Mar-24 31
Hattie
Need to sell my Dress
Hattie, 3 of March of 2024 at 18:03

Hi all I got married last September 2023 and am desperate to get rid of my dress an sell Does anyone know where is best?I’ve listed it on EBay, Vinted and a site called still white and I’m not getting...

Jade, saturday 16-Mar-24 6 330
Joanne
Is anyone planning on wearing Kate Spade bridal pumps?
Joanne, 11 of March of 2024 at 16:09

I desperately need some help from anyone here who has bought Kate Spade's 'Trista' pumps for their big day. I recently found out that I need knee surgery within the next two weeks and will have to...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 13-Mar-24 1 50
Katie
White or Red Roses?!
Katie, 4 of March of 2024 at 15:09

Hey fellow wedding planners, I am going for a monochromatic, minimalist theme for my wedding, but as it's July I was thinking about adding in a pop of red with the bridesmaid dresses and red roses for...

Ivana, saturday 9-Mar-24 2 49
Agnieszka
Wrong dress
Agnieszka, 6 of March of 2024 at 07:21

It’s been 7 months since my wedding and I still haven’t printed or put out any of my photos. I absolutely loved the day and it couldn’t be more perfect but I cringe every time I look at my dress. I...

RomanticGreenStation, friday 8-Mar-24 1 131
S
Think I’ve found the one
Samantha, 2 of March of 2024 at 22:16

I attended my first dress appointment today after being nervous was made to feel at ease and the consultant was great and so patient with me tried so many dresses! Found 2 I felt great in but very...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 4-Mar-24 3 63
T
Seamstress recommendations - Manchester/warrington/liverpool area
Ts, 8 of February of 2024 at 20:45

Hi, Could anybody recommend a seamstress to look at alterations on a Lillian West dress in Manchester/Warrington/Liverpool or surrounding areas please? Thanks

Ts, saturday 2-Mar-24 3 40 1
R
Etsy wedding dress
Rebecca, 4 of February of 2024 at 16:36

Has anyone purchased a wedding dress from Etsy? Basically I am looking for a very simple backless number for a beach wedding and I keep being draw back to the same one on Etsy 😩 has anyone purchased...

Michelle, friday 1-Mar-24 4 136
S
Wedding dress appointment
Samantha, 25 of February of 2024 at 15:27

I have my first wedding dress appointment next week at a local shop just went in for a browse and ended up with an appointment to try on as happens to be a sample sale next week! Owner has asked me to...

Laurie, thursday 29-Feb-24 6 104
S
When to start dress shopping?!
Samantha, 17 of February of 2024 at 21:29

Hi everyone we are getting married mid March 2025 ❤️ have conflicting advice on when to start actively wedding dress shopping. I am aiming to lose another stone or 2 so was thinking late summer time /...

T S, wednesday 28-Feb-24 5 119
Jess
Wedding dress shopping dilemma
Jess, 7 of February of 2024 at 15:30

I’m getting married in October 2025. I wasn’t planning to go dress shopping until later this year but we are currently trying for a baby and I’m a bit concerned about the dress timeline. If I do get...

Amy, monday 26-Feb-24 6 218
Nadia
Bridal shop suggestions please
Nadia, 23 of February of 2024 at 18:37

Hi all We're planning on getting married in Sep 2025 and I've just had a quick look online to get a feel of what wedding dresses I like and I think I found some designers I'd really like to try at...

Nadia, friday 23-Feb-24 15
Nadia
Bridal Shop Suggestions
Nadia, 22 of February of 2024 at 21:44

Nadia, thursday 22-Feb-24 11
A
Wedding dresses
Amy, 19 of February of 2024 at 16:43

Hello, After having my baby I ended up with a condition called diastasis recti (tummy muscles never went back together) so I have always looked pregnant. I am now pregnant again so extremely worried...

Amy, tuesday 20-Feb-24 4 81
K
Veil or no veil
Katie, 13 of February of 2024 at 21:40

I get married on Sunday, I've always been adamant I don't want a veil but everyone keeps saying I'll regret not wearing one. I feel like my dress is very detailed at the back so don't want to cover it...

Beglin, friday 16-Feb-24 7 203
M
Dress for older bride
Maggie, 12 of February of 2024 at 12:25

Hi, I'm getting married later this year - 2nd time for both of us - we both lost our partners to cancer in 2020. Need some help with choosing a dress - don't want to look like mutton dressed as lamb...

KIM, wednesday 14-Feb-24 3 59
Sophi
Plus size alternative wedding dresses
Sophi, 23 of December of 2023 at 00:21

Hi🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm recently engaged and I'm looking at all these dresses online that are not my style (I never wear white!) And I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for alternative plus size suppliers...

Tammy, friday 9-Feb-24 1 45
T
Dress alterations - the art of the possible?
Ts, 6 of February of 2024 at 00:08

Hi all, Looking for some advice - I bought this sample dress from a shop which is closing down. I love the lace but was hoping to get some advice on the art of the possible in terms of customising it...

Ts, thursday 8-Feb-24 3 157 1
Gabrielle
i don't want a really long wedding dress! i can only find the long ones with ultra long trails... Can anyone help? i am also on a budget... Thanks, Ga
Gabrielle, 3 of February of 2024 at 14:52

I don't want a really long wedding dress! I can only find the long ones with ultra long trails... Can anyone help? I am also on a budget... Thanks, Gabrielle

James, thursday 8-Feb-24 9 150
R
Cut off point for guests
Rebecca, 29 of January of 2024 at 17:07

Hello everyone I'm getting married in July 2025 and my mum thinks I should invite everyone we know but me and my partner are paying for the wedding what should I do as we couldn't afford to feed them...

Jhon, wednesday 7-Feb-24 20 532
N
Help! Sophia Tolli sizing question
Niamh, 16 of January of 2024 at 21:42

Hello there, I have fallen in love with the Sophia Tolli Kennedy dress and had tried it on in a boutique here locally. I happened to be browsing online and found that's it's being sold on a 'bride to...

Ashleigh, sunday 4-Feb-24 4 120
M
Colour scheme
Mairead, 28 of January of 2024 at 10:25

Hi everyone! My fiancé wants to wear a black tux for the day. I like navy for bridesmaids but then it would clash. What do you think? Anyone got any good ideas for colours for bridesmaids with black...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 31-Jan-24 1 57
C
Alteration to wedding dress
Carly, 26 of January of 2024 at 11:16

Hi, I have found a Stella York wedding dress that I love, however it’s plus size, now I’m on a budget and it is second hand! I am a high street 10 and the dress is a high street 14. Would it be...

Shay, tuesday 30-Jan-24 2 61
S
When to start dress shopping
Sarah, 15 of January of 2024 at 10:53

We are planning on getting married this year, when and where is still unknown, as we are looking at something abroad or maybe here in the UK. I have found some boutiques for wedding dresses I'd like...

Ian, monday 29-Jan-24 18 496
Beglin
👰🏻‍♀️
Beglin, 21 of January of 2024 at 04:51

Ladies!!! Please can you provide me with suggestions on wedding dress shops! I’m in West Sussex’s, closest city is Petworth, but I’m happy to go to London to get a dress. Any recommendations on...

Diane, sunday 28-Jan-24 2 40 1
Jade
Dress shops
Jade, 23 of January of 2024 at 18:18

Hi! I'm looking for dress shop suggestions that do ombre/dip dyed dresses preferably. Even having the top half white and bottom another colour is fine. Affordable options would be great and uk based...

Laura, sunday 28-Jan-24 1 22
Eiman
Wedding in Egypt at the Citadel :)))
Eiman, 28 of January of 2024 at 10:47

Hola everyone, I am quite newbie here. I am getting married in August near the Pyramids… I got my engagement dress from Pronovias and it was amazing. Now for the wedding gown, any recommendations for...

Eiman, sunday 28-Jan-24 21
A
Colour schemes
Audrey, 26 of January of 2024 at 06:15

Colour schemes for a casual abroad wedding Advice please 🙏 Groom - Green blazer, navy pocket square Groomsmen- Navy blazer, green pocket square (All in matching beige chinos and white...

Audrey, friday 26-Jan-24 23
L
Bridesmaids/moh Partners
Louise, 21 of January of 2024 at 03:24

Hello! What colour tie should the maid of honour’s partner wear? He is not part of the wedding party - not a groomsman etc but wants his tie to match his partner, so he would be wearing the same...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 22-Jan-24 1 59

General groups

Hitched article topics