Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Sadda
How can a Devops service be applied to optimize wedding event management?
Sadda, 24 of August of 2023 at 21:57

What advantages and opportunities does DevOps offer and how can it be useful in the context of wedding preparation and events? What is the essence of this service and what aspects of the wedding...

Asja, thursday 24-Aug-23 1 25
K
Wedding Dress - Hair Accessory Ideas
Katie, 2 of August of 2023 at 21:16

Hi ladies, I am looking for some advice on what hair accessories would look good with my dress? Veil or no veil? Thanks in advance x

FL., wednesday 16-Aug-23 2 57
C
Wedding Dress Shops
Claire, 14 of July of 2023 at 20:39

Hi all, probably like most I'm getting into the stages of thinking about gowns, for our wedding as it is split between UK (traditional) and Vegas (anything goes) i am stuck, I would love a black dress...

Dee, monday 7-Aug-23 2 102
J
Wedding dress help
Joanna, 26 of July of 2023 at 09:20

I've been to 3 shops now and haven't found a dress I like. Am panicking. I don't want a big dress , no open backs and I want sleeves . Something elegant and not puffy. Please help with ideas of where...

Joanna, monday 7-Aug-23 6 164
D
Bridesmaids dresses struggling with flower colours
Donna, 19 of July of 2023 at 20:51

Hi, just struggling with what colour flowers to have at me wedding which will tie in with the bridesmaids dresses. The colour is in between blue and green

Sarah, saturday 5-Aug-23 2 119
Emilyt
Ties and accessories
Emilyt, 1 of August of 2023 at 22:59

Very boring. But should ties for groom and groomsmen match the bridesnaids/colour theme? We are getting married in ireland in 3 weeks and the theme is Emerald Green and Gold. My bridesmaids are...

Eddiefen, friday 4-Aug-23 1 65
T
Comfy low heel wedding shoes
Teshene, 29 of July of 2023 at 06:17

Hi brides! Getting married next year and I’m useless in high heels!Can anyone recommend some low heel/chunky heel options? I don’t want converse/trainers- but want support and comfort! Any UK...

Shannon, friday 4-Aug-23 4 157 1
Miranda
Dress fitting
Miranda, 30 of July of 2023 at 10:58

Hi everyone I’m getting my dress today and I’m feeling so o nervous about it! May just be me being silly bht j don’t know if I’ll still like it, if it will suit me all these thoughts keep popping in...

Kennethehoani, tuesday 1-Aug-23 1 76
J
Wed2b Bridesmaid Dress sizing
Jenny, 31 of July of 2023 at 09:05

Hi everyone, I went to Wed2b with some of my bridesmaids on Saturday and have a question about sizing. My sister is between a 4 and a 6 and the assistant told her to choose the 6 because the dresses...

Sarah, monday 31-Jul-23 1 115
C
Convertible wedding dresses
Charlotte, 31 of July of 2023 at 21:06

A bit of a different one.. does anyone know anywhere in the UK where you can buy a wedding dress that can from long to shorter in the evening? Or even a wedding bodice etc that can be made - where...

Sarah, monday 31-Jul-23 1 36
A
Has anyone bought a veil from lovespell bridal full price and how much did it cost?
Adele, 25 of July of 2023 at 10:55

If you havnt , how much have you spent on your wedding veil?

Hectoramuts, thursday 27-Jul-23 1 26
N
Second dress advice
Nick, 18 of July of 2023 at 10:40

Hello, I’m after some advice on wearing a second wedding dress for the dancing in the evening. Has anyone else done this and / or thinking about it? What time do you change? Did you allocate a set...

Bunker, wednesday 26-Jul-23 5 206
C
Does anyone know where this dress is from?
Cristina, 12 of July of 2023 at 17:13

Hi there! I am hoping to get some help finding the designer for this dress. I found it on Pinterest and I am genuinely so obsessed with it, but I can’t seem to find a true origin. The only link I can...

Alix, wednesday 26-Jul-23 2 100
Laura
Men’s Suits
Laura, 19 of July of 2023 at 00:52

Has anyone tried these at all? We are trying to save costs of suits and have opted to buy these 2 piece suits as long as they are ok rather than have the full suit. It will hopefully slash our budget...

Laura, sunday 23-Jul-23 4 112
M
Veil - over or under a low bun?
MrsM2B, 18 of July of 2023 at 15:59

Hi, I had my hair and makeup trial at the weekend. I want to have my hair in a low bun and I have a fingertip length veil. The lady who is doing my hair and my mum both agreed it looked better below...

MrsM2B, tuesday 18-Jul-23 52
E
Flower girl dress
Emma, 18 of July of 2023 at 01:57

Hi I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, on where to look for a long sleeve sparkly flower girl dress. I’m not having much luck with my search. Thanks Emma

Emma, tuesday 18-Jul-23 2 42
S
Engagement party dress
Sandra, 12 of July of 2023 at 18:54

Hello We having an engagement party. Am stuck on what color to wear. Done some research. Found white dress is the color. What is everyone views

Sandra, wednesday 12-Jul-23 30
Nikola
Jewellery
Nikola, 30 of June of 2023 at 16:51

Any recommendations for bridal jewellery, mainly necklace please? I've searched everywhere I can think of and can't find anything I like! Preferably if online it has picture reviews as I brought what...

Nikola, friday 30-Jun-23 24
Sarah
Bags for bridesmaids
Sarah, 5 of February of 2023 at 18:02

Hi, so I am doing my bridesmaids bags for the morning of the wedding with everything they need for the day (Robes, flutes, slippers, bracelet and a few other bits). Has anyone brought the bridesmaids...

Claire, monday 5-Jun-23 7 383 2
CC
Wedding Ring Advice Please!
CC, 18 of May of 2023 at 21:41

I'm looking for a wedding ring that's nature inspired - ivy or plant detail on it but am finding a lot of what I like is online! I went to Hatton Gardens to see if I could find something similar as I...

Emily, friday 19-May-23 1 131
CC
Strapless & Sweetheart Neckline Dress - Stick on bra or bra inserts?
CC, 12 of May of 2023 at 17:45

I'm wearing a strapless dress for my wedding, the top part is fitted, beaded and translucent so I'm unable to wear a bra! I'm small chested so would like something to add a bit of cleavage. The...

CC, wednesday 17-May-23 10 468
CC
Sew in cups advice please? Have my 2nd fitting Friday!
CC, 15 of May of 2023 at 19:36

Can anyone recommend any please? My dress is strapless with a sweetheart neckline and is beaded and translucent so I can't wear a full bra. I'm a B and the seamstress didn't have any cups that were...

CC, monday 15-May-23 38
Sarah
Rainbow club wedding shoes
Sarah, 13 of March of 2023 at 21:28

Has anyone worn Rainbow club shoes for their wedding or any other occasion? My bridal shop suggested getting shoes from there but worried as I like to try shoes on before buying. If you have had shoes...

Katherine, monday 20-Mar-23 3 149
S
Wearing a watch
Sarah, 9 of August of 2021 at 16:28

What is everyones thoughts on wearing a watch on the big day? I have a small name tattoo on my left wrist which is covered all the time by my sports watch. I bought my dress at the weekend and took...

Sam, sunday 10-Jul-22 4 220
xkimx007
Eva Lendel - Ukraine
xkimx007, 28 of February of 2022 at 19:57

The production for my wedding dress designer (Eva Lendel) takes place in Ukraine. I am obviously extremely conscious of, and empathetic to, the plight of the Ukranian people at this time but from a...

xkimx007, monday 14-Mar-22 1 736
xkimx007
Wedding Dress Second Thoughts
xkimx007, 23 of January of 2022 at 23:10

Hi ladies, I'm really doubting whether I made the right decision with my dress. I am a very thorough shopper at the best of times, I'll go into every single shop just to make sure I got the t-shirt at...

Louise, saturday 29-Jan-22 6 388
S
Wedding shoes question
Sloufish, 25 of September of 2021 at 12:05

Morning! I fell in love with and have bought my wedding shoes from Freya Rose. The company have been super helpful as I actually had to size up which meant exchanging, online only as the store is too...

Michelle, saturday 2-Oct-21 12 334
L
Where to find long sleeve lace style dresses in London
LCL, 25 of September of 2021 at 23:50

Hello! So I was wondering if anyone knows bridal stores in London which stock a-line/ballgown long sleeve wedding dresses with a lace bodice. This is more a less what I am looking for, however I have...

LCL, saturday 25-Sep-21 52
S
Suit colour
Sarah, 12 of August of 2021 at 10:47

Anyone have ideas what colour suits would work well with Sage Green colour scheme? All 3 BMs will be in the same colour

Michelle, tuesday 17-Aug-21 4 144 1
S
Wed2b Wedding Dress shopping / buying review
Sarah, 10 of August of 2021 at 09:35

One of the other ladies on here asked about my experience of buying my dress from Wed2b so I thought it may be useful to make a separate post as I found it useful when searching on here for previous...

Jade, tuesday 10-Aug-21 1 2,041 1

General groups

Hitched article topics