Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leanne
Savvy June 2024 Staffordshire

Veil or no veil ?

Leanne, 27 of January of 2024 at 12:55 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 15

Veil or no veil ? 1

Veil or no veil ? 2
Veil or no veil ? I bought my dress totally unplanned and unprepared , had nobody with me etc . I’m torn on whether to wear a veil or not ? I’m just thinking the venue is stunning in the country and I’m just thinking it would make for nice pictures . Only going to be a max of 50 guests . It’s a second wedding for us both , am I too old at 44 ? Any advise and would be greatly appreciate

15 replies

Latest activity by Katrina, 7 of July of 2024 at 19:47
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    OMG!! You look stunning!!!! You are not too old. I’m shocked you’re 44, although that’s not old You look early 30s! That dress is gorgeous! My dress is as detailed as yours and I’m having a veil for a different day look! One as long as your dress! You can get beautiful ones from Wed2Be. I also bought a cheap one from shein for my hair trials and I was shocked at the quality. It was amazing!!! So you could try there too!
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You are so very kind , thank you 🥹 . I did actually buy a veil on Sunday from wed2b , a single tier finger tip length one . I just need to try it all on together now . xx
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It sounds beautiful! Don’t over think it as you really suit it and it’s your day go all out! X
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Definitely not too old - if you want one, wear one!

Finger tip sounds good though - you don't want to cover up all that lovely detail with a long one.

• Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The one I bought on Sunday is finger tip length , it’s completely plain . Just need to try them all on together now . Thank you for your nice comment
  • Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    Beautiful dress a Veil would look lovely with your dress. Try one on and see how u feel about it. ♡
  • Beglin
    Beginner May 2025 Surrey
    Beglin ·
    • Hide content
    Yes 🥰 veil xx
  • AnnabelMrsToBE
    Beginner October 2024 Derbyshire
    AnnabelMrsToBE ·
    • Hide content

44?! hahaha lies.. you do not look 44.

You look beautiful. I was massively anti veil until i tried one on and then i was like OMG i'm a bride 😂 id go veil and take it off after the ceremony.

• G
    Beginner August 2025 Essex
    Gertrude ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, you look fabulous abd your dress is stunning! I tried on a veil but didn’t think it suited me so I am going for a veil cape instead. I found a beautiful one from wed2be Veil or no veil ? 3

x
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s is stunning ! I did buy a veil made by the same designer as your cape . It’s very plain and single tier . I just need to try it all on together now . Thank you for your kind comment xx
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your kind reply . I know what you mean , it just feels more bridal like . I may be 44 but there is still a little girl in there wanting to play bride dress up 😂😂 xx
  • Kate
    Beginner April 2025 Hertfordshire
    Kate ·
    • Hide content
    Leanne, you look stunning! I’ll be 50 when I get married for the first time, so really don’t worry about your age 🙂

You will look fabulous with a veil xx
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    Veil or no veil ? 4

Veil or no veil ? 5

Veil or no veil ? 6
    I wore the veil ☺️
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congratulations!!! You look beautiful and so happy. Best wishes to you both for a long and happy future together x

• Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congratulations 🎊 you look stunning 😍 I have also opted for a Veil it's not to long though. Hope you both had a stunning wedding and created lots of memories 💕

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics