Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner March 2024 Surrey

Bridal heels help!

Sammie, 7 of September of 2023 at 11:51 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 8
Hi!

Does anyone have any recommendations for bridal heel shops that aren't the well-known ones like Raimbow Club? Feel like I've scoured the internet and can't find any I like the look of! In particular platform and with a block heel.

8 replies

Latest activity by Locna, 18 of July of 2024 at 18:07
  • L
    Curious February 2024 East London
    Lisacarmel ·
    • Hide content
    I know exactly how you feel, I spent so long looking for a block heel and sent soooo many shoes back. Have settled on a rainbow club pair so only ones that actually fit well and were nice to look at.

I tried ones from:
    Charlotte MillsMulti brands from Selfridges ASOSOfficeChristian Louboutin Jimmy ChooParadox Hopefully might be a few brands you haven’t tried yet x
  • S
    Sammie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I've just ordered some Be Mine heels from Asos - reviews say they're uncomfy so fingers crossed!
  • S
    Sammie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Whoops pressed reply too early! Did you order the Gracie Rainbow Club platform ones? It's so hard to find a pair that isn't £300+ as well!
  • Alex
    Curious July 2024 Kent
    Alex ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve gone with Memery they do vintage style shoes which are designed for dancers 😊
  • L
    Curious February 2024 East London
    Lisacarmel ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah I ended up with the Eve ones as wanted a closed toe but similar without the platform. I found they actually fitted by feet but haven’t walked much in them, should probably do this before I give up looking all together. I ordered mine from John Lewis so was sure they were easy to return as I found a few places took forever to refund.
  • Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 West Midlands
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    I’d say have a look at Asos, they have a great range. Or Monsoon too but they’re in the same price range as Rainbow Club.

You haven’t outlined why you don’t want Rainbow Club but if it’s due to cost, remember if you have a pair that’s dyeable you’re pretty much getting two pairs of shoes for the price of one 😊 x
  • Emily
    Beginner September 2023 South East London
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    I got my heels from Paradox London, you can but direct or from other online retailers. Good prices and mine are dyeable. Would recommend. Saw some block heel designs
  • Locna
    Beginner April 2024 Cheshire
    Locna ·
    • Hide content
    I love to play slot machines and that's why I choose the best site for this - Golden Crown Cаsino . On this site, you can easily and most importantly quickly register and start playing cool slot machines. I often play on this site because I often win real money here! So if you want to do the same, then I recommend this site.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics