Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tia
Beginner October 2024 Surrey

Suggestions on where to buy Detachable Sleeves

Tia, 10 of September of 2023 at 21:35 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1
Hi! I think I've found my dress but I have my heart set on bishop sleeves which the dress is lacking. I've found some lovely ones on etsy however they are no returnable so am reluctant to buy in case they don't work/I don't like them. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Could I make more bridal dress shop appointments just for sleeves? Suggestions appreciated thanks.

1 replies

Latest activity by Ivana, 17 of December of 2023 at 19:26
  • Ivana
    Dedicated August 2024 East London
    Ivana ยท
    • Hide content

HI,

What I would suggest is maybe trying out the sleeves first or even more dresses with similar sleeves to see if you really like it or like you said book appointments just to try on the sleeves. Try find out if any of the big department stores have any sleeves for you to go and try out without needing an appointment.

Etsy would be your best bet on where you can buy it, for cheaper I would assume, maybe ask the seller why it is non returnable and if there is a way around it, if not can resell it after if you do not like it, (Vinted is a great way to do that). Or you can find a seamstress that would do them for you, might need to buy your own fabric. Hope that helps.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics