Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria

Bridesmaids dresses

Shay, 29 of August of 2023 at 20:56 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 2
Hi. I was wondering if anyone can help me please? I’m struggling to find bridesmaids dresses for the girls. Sizes from around 10-12 to 24! I know there is your usual websites but I want to buy quite a few for them to try on and scared they won’t take them back as some of the policies are funny and I see they take a 5% and 10% charge off your return bill aswell. Please correct me if I misread this on the likes of ever pretty etc and if you have used them for bulk buying yourself.

2 replies

Latest activity by Shay, 1 of September of 2023 at 21:05
  • A
    Curious November 2023 Merseyside
    Ashley ·
    • Hide content
    I saw this for Ever Pretty dresses but some of them you can order off other websites like Amazon or Shein and return without the price deduction. ASOS also had a good selection without the returns charge but my bridesmaids didn’t like them and the colour we wanted wasn’t available. We used these other channels to order the dresses to find the right ones and return without deductions.

We also used the ‘try before you buy’ service on JJs House to pay £20 for 3 dresses to try on. When you return, you don’t get the money back but we thought it was worth it as it was cheaper than buying a lot of dresses and sending back.
    Other options we looked at to get an idea of styles:- personal shopping sessions at high street stores - bridesmaid / prom dress stores - evening gowns that didn’t have a cost to return
    Hope this helps x

• S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh thank you very much I did not know this! Thank you! That’s helped alot! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics