Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
CC
Wedding Ring Advice Please!
CC, 18 of May of 2023 at 21:41

I'm looking for a wedding ring that's nature inspired - ivy or plant detail on it but am finding a lot of what I like is online! I went to Hatton Gardens to see if I could find something similar as I...

Emily, friday 19-May-23 1 139
CC
Strapless & Sweetheart Neckline Dress - Stick on bra or bra inserts?
CC, 12 of May of 2023 at 17:45

I'm wearing a strapless dress for my wedding, the top part is fitted, beaded and translucent so I'm unable to wear a bra! I'm small chested so would like something to add a bit of cleavage. The...

CC, wednesday 17-May-23 10 553
CC
Sew in cups advice please? Have my 2nd fitting Friday!
CC, 15 of May of 2023 at 19:36

Can anyone recommend any please? My dress is strapless with a sweetheart neckline and is beaded and translucent so I can't wear a full bra. I'm a B and the seamstress didn't have any cups that were...

CC, monday 15-May-23 38
Sarah
Rainbow club wedding shoes
Sarah, 13 of March of 2023 at 21:28

Has anyone worn Rainbow club shoes for their wedding or any other occasion? My bridal shop suggested getting shoes from there but worried as I like to try shoes on before buying. If you have had shoes...

Katherine, monday 20-Mar-23 3 154
xkimx007
Wedding Dress Second Thoughts
xkimx007, 23 of January of 2022 at 23:10

Hi ladies, I'm really doubting whether I made the right decision with my dress. I am a very thorough shopper at the best of times, I'll go into every single shop just to make sure I got the t-shirt at...

Louise, saturday 29-Jan-22 6 395
S
Wedding shoes question
Sloufish, 25 of September of 2021 at 12:05

Morning! I fell in love with and have bought my wedding shoes from Freya Rose. The company have been super helpful as I actually had to size up which meant exchanging, online only as the store is too...

Michelle, saturday 2-Oct-21 12 340
L
Where to find long sleeve lace style dresses in London
LCL, 25 of September of 2021 at 23:50

Hello! So I was wondering if anyone knows bridal stores in London which stock a-line/ballgown long sleeve wedding dresses with a lace bodice. This is more a less what I am looking for, however I have...

LCL, saturday 25-Sep-21 54
S
Suit colour
Sarah, 12 of August of 2021 at 10:47

Anyone have ideas what colour suits would work well with Sage Green colour scheme? All 3 BMs will be in the same colour

Michelle, tuesday 17-Aug-21 4 144 1
S
Wed2b Wedding Dress shopping / buying review
Sarah, 10 of August of 2021 at 09:35

One of the other ladies on here asked about my experience of buying my dress from Wed2b so I thought it may be useful to make a separate post as I found it useful when searching on here for previous...

Jade, tuesday 10-Aug-21 1 2,140 1

General groups

Hitched article topics