Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious September 2023 Essex

Bags for bridesmaids

Sarah, 5 of February of 2023 at 18:02 Posted on Wedding Attire 2 7
Hi, so I am doing my bridesmaids bags for the morning of the wedding with everything they need for the day (Robes, flutes, slippers, bracelet and a few other bits). Has anyone brought the bridesmaids a bag for the evening and if so what sort did you go for and where from?

7 replies

Latest activity by Claire, 5 of June of 2023 at 14:57
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Hadn’t thought of clutch bags with a strap, probably a good idea so they don’t loose them after a couple of drinks. I’ll have a little look on Etsy. Thank you x
  • Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve ordered my girls a gift set from N&S Delicate designs! Comes with a gift bag, champagne flue, dress hanger, robe and slippers- all personalised. I’ve also got them pendant necklaces engraved with their initial x
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s the kind of thing I’ve done but got bits from all different places as I have two adult bridesmaids and two younger ones (7&11) and wanted to get them the same sort of things but age appropriate. I have bags for the little ones which I got in the Christmas sales just can’t decide about the older bridesmaid x
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

I only started thinking about that this weekend - my wedding is in 8 weeks so slightly concerned I’ve left it too late to get things personalised, so I think I’m going to order non-personalised bits and then order decals separately so if it all gets there in time I can personalise it myself and if not then at least they’ll get the actual gifts.

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Thank you, I’ve seen these and think I might go with them or something similar in rose gold x
  • A
    Nevada
    Anthony ·
    • Hide content

You can even make it personal to each one, here are some more ideas for things you could include:
    1. custom jewelry case.
    2. personalized keychains .
    3. cute pajamas (instead of robes)
    4. initial flower wine stopper.
    5. custom acrylic clutch bag.
    6. cute plant or succulent.
  • C
    Beginner October 2023 Greater Manchester
    Claire ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol pajamas? Smiley laugh As for the custom acrylic bag and purse, I'm totally on board with that idea. But man, the prices can be pretty steep! I managed to find some on Etsy that are more reasonably priced..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics