Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner July 2010

12 x Lily Vases, 12 x Mirror Plates, 18 x Test Tube vases, 36 x Candle holders

REBEE, 19 of April of 2011 at 19:20 Posted on For Sale 0 6

Hi gals,

well I got married last July and have only just got round to selling my centre peices Smiley smile Thought I'd put them on here before eBay. PLEASE EMAIL OR MESSAGE ME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU PHOTOS AND MORE INFORMATION **************@*****.**.** Smiley smile

I have : 12 x Lily Vases (60cm - tall enough for the flowers to be out of eye line of guests talking to each other accross table!) 12 x Mirror Plates 40cm 36 x Glass tealight candle holders (we used floating candles) 18 x ribbon decorated test tube vases in which we put a single stem rose. For the church/ceremony/stairs/anywhere!

We bought all these and then the evening before the wedding my mother in law simply put the lilies in the vases with bear grass, et voila - a beautiful scented and colourful room for the wedding breakfast!! And a LOT cheaper than having florist do it all!!!

I can email photos if you'd like to see them, just email me at **************@*****.**.**.

I'd prefer to sell the lot in one go if possible - but if you want just one part of this (ie : all vases or all mirrors) let me know.

I live in Kidderminster (DY10 3TD), West Midlands.

£40 for the lily vases. £40 for the mirror plates. £15 for the test tube pew end vases. £15 for the candle holders. Discount if you buy the lot!

Just searched and the total on ebay for similar items is £213 PLUS P&P. Please email or message me if you want more information **************@*****.**.**

Thanks, Becky Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by judy2468, 15 of May of 2011 at 20:43
  • J
    Beginner August 2011
    jsmout ·
    • Hide content

Hi, can you email me some pictures please.

Thanks

********@*****.**.**

• R
    Beginner July 2010
    REBEE ·
    • Hide content

Have sent the info on. Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner July 2010
    REBEE ·
    • Hide content

Test Tube vases have now been sold!

• R
    Beginner July 2010
    REBEE ·
    • Hide content

Lily vases and candle holders also sold.

Mirror plates (40cm, round with bevelled edge) are still up for grabs! There's an extra one, so now there's 13 of them for £40.

• L
    Beginner October 2012
    listenwong ·
    • Hide content

This site may help you: www.thiswigs.com

To Buy Amazing Cheap Designer Shoes & bags, click www.oppell.com

• elegancegroup
    elegancegroup ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Do you still have the mirrored plates? If so can I see a picture at all?

• J
    judy2468 ·
    • Hide content

Hi rebecca

have you sold the mirror plates yet I am really interested, I sent you an email regaarding these items today, could you reply via email if possible.

I was a bit disappointed the vases had been sold, could you tell me where you purchased them from

Regards

Judy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics