Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

O
Beginner January 2011

24 jam jars free to anyone who wants them!

onetwothree, 6 of February of 2014 at 22:30 Posted on For Sale 0 2

After ages collecting, cleaning and decorating these, I can't quite bring myself to put them in recycling! Jars are decorated with white heart clear tape (Bought from '3 blonde bears' on NotOnTheHighStreet which I'm happy to include) and have raffia in pink, orange, red and purple tied around them which you can simply slide off if you want. I'm in SE24 and happy to give these away to anyone who wants them. Usually around for anyone to collect them in evenings and weekends.

I can't work out how to add a picture but here are our table settings on the website of the lady who supplied our crockery (top picture!)

http://vintagerosecatering.com/vintage-weddings/

2 replies

Latest activity by DJ Hire, 24 of February of 2014 at 17:02
    Beginner March 2015
    *CrazyCatLady* ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Where abouts in SE24? My brother may live or work near there and this is exactly what I was looking for. If not, how much would it cost to post?

Thanks

• O
    Beginner January 2011
    onetwothree ·
    • Hide content

Oh I'm so sorry - after a couple of weeks of no replies on here I put them on freagle and they were picked up three days ago. We're moving in 10 days so are trying to empty things as fast as we can. We got all the jars by asking lots of friends to collect them as they used them up so hopefully you could get them that way?

• DJ Hire
    DJ Hire ·
    • Hide content

I have about 20 Douwe Egbert coffee jars and in W9 Maida Vale if anyone would like them

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics