Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner

3 x Brand New Full-length 'Aubergine' Dessy bridesmaid dresses

katiesatterthwaite, 16 of April of 2012 at 20:47 Posted on For Sale 0 8

Hi!

I have 3 brand new aubergine coloured Dessy dresses for sale - style 6550. These dresses are beautiful and very flattering even on differing body shapes. They were ordered twice for my wedding so these ones have never been worn and are still in their protective wrapping. They are genuine Dessy dresses that were sent from the USA.

The style is still available from Dessy on their website (see link) and in the shops where they retail for around £180 each. http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6550/#.T4xRYhztmM0

The style reference is 6550. They are sizes 8, 12 and 16 (guide available on Dessy's FAQ as to what measurements these cover) and the size 16 one is extra long length (extra 5 inches).

I am looking for reasonable offers and will sell them separately if necessary. Please also note that your offer needs to include the price of postage, which is estimated to be £20 using a courier.

If you want to see some pictures, I can send them to an email address if you contact me.

Happy shopping,

Katie

8 replies

Latest activity by lisashanahan, 3 of May of 2012 at 20:14
  • L
    Beginner April 2013
    lucy.b ·
    • Hide content

Hi Katie,

How much are you looking for if I bought all three from you?

Thank you,

Lucy

• K
    Beginner
    katiesatterthwaite ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your interest.

I am looking for £350 as they are brand new and are worth £185 each from new in the shops.

kind regards,

Katie

• L
    Beginner November 2012
    lisashanahan ·
    • Hide content

Afternoon Katie,

I'm interested in buying the size 8 dress. How much do you want for it? Can it be altered? Can you send me a picture please.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Regards,

Lisa

• K
    Beginner November 2012
    Kerryd1175 ·
    • Hide content

Hi have these gone ow? If not can u send me a pic of all three please?

• K
    Beginner
    katiesatterthwaite ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kerry, they are all still available. I have taken photos of the dresses as they are (in their protective packaging) because i don't want to remove it and risk them getting damaged or dirty. They look very dark but they are definitely aubergine. i have taken photos of the labels to prove their colour. I only seem to be able to upload one photo, so if you give me your email address i can forward on the rest for you.

In order to see what they look like on, i recommend that you have a look at the dessy webpage that i put on my original post.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate.

Katie Smiley smile

• K
    Beginner
    katiesatterthwaite ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lisa,

I have posted a photo of the dress on the page above, I hope this is ok. I am looking for £140 plus postage for 1 dress (they are £185 in the shops). The dress can be altered - this one is completely untouched as it is brand new and still in its protective plastic covering. I assume that you would just have to find a tailor nearby and get the bridesmaid to try it on with the tailor.

As i said in the post before, the photo is not particularly clear because the dress is in the packaging still. I would recommend looking at the Dessy website if you want to see what it looks like when it's being worn.

If i can be of further help, please let me know.

Katie

• L
    Beginner November 2012
    lisashanahan ·
    • Hide content

Evening Katie,

I am most certainly interested in the dress, however, i am sadly limited to a budget and can not pay more than £100.00 + Postage fees. Could you possibly send through further pictures as stated in your post, so i can confirm with my bridesmaid?

Many thanks, and look forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards,

Lisa.

• K
    Beginner
    katiesatterthwaite ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lisa,

Please can you send me your email address so that i can forward the other photos to you. I am afraid that i am still looking for £140 for the dress and suggest that maybe you can pick it up to reduce the overall spend? It may not be possible - i am in Reading, Berkshire if that is any good!?

Katie

• L
    Beginner November 2012
    lisashanahan ·
    • Hide content

Evening Katie,

My email is *************@*******.***

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing the pictures

Lisa

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups