Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Featherpaw
Beginner September 2015

7 Hessian Table Runners For Sale

Featherpaw, 27 of September of 2015 at 17:03 Posted on For Sale 0 2

Hi,

I am selling 7 Hessian Table Runners that I made for my wedding.

(sorry about the poor photo! I live in a tiny house so haven't really got anywhere suitable to lay them out)

They are all 8 feet long and 18 inches wide.

They fitted perfectly over the round tables I used at my wedding, which were 5 foot 6 inches or 6 foot in diameter. The runners hung over the edge of the tables about halfway to the floor on either side.

I have overlocked all the raw edges and the hemmed edges are securely sewn down. I washed the fabric before sewing the hems down. This has made them go more of a beige-grey colour rather than the usual natural hessian colour, but I actually preferred this.

A couple of them have the odd little yellow spot. I do not know how they have appeared as they were not like that before the wedding! But they're hardly noticeable and you wouldn't be able to see them at all when they're on the table with other decorations.

I am looking for £30 for them please (+ £6.50 postage)

PS:

I do also have a lot of natural hessian fabric left over. If you would like some; let me know how much you need and i'll check how much i've got and set a price. I think I have approximately 15 metres left.

2 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousGoldCars629, 9 of July of 2016 at 09:11
  • E
    Beginner June 2017
    ExpensiveIvoryStationery411 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,
    Are these still available? Also are they round over the table or run down the centre.
    If you had a photo from your wedding that would be helpful to get an idea of how they look.
    Thanks, K

• Featherpaw
    Beginner September 2015
    Featherpaw ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Yes these are still available Smiley smile

These are runners, as in; they run down the table centre.

I have only just got my wedding photos back and the photographer only took 2 photos of the table settings. I hope they show enough of the table runners so you can get an idea of what they look like!

Thank you! Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner July 2016
    LuxuriousGoldCars629 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

just wondering if these runners are still available or have been sold?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics