Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2011

Alan Hannah Francoise Size 12 For Sale

kinneyl, 18 of August of 2011 at 21:21 Posted on For Sale 0

Stunning Alan Hannah Francoise Wedding Dress in Ivory Thai silk

Strapless with gorgeous Swarovski crystals around top of bust and pleating.

The ruching is very flattering around the waist and it gives the dress great detail.

An elegant yet simple dress with a lace up corset creating the most amazing figure. The netting underneath gives it a beautiful A-line shape so there's no need for a hoop.

The dress is so comfortable and I felt amazing in it all day.

This dress is a size 12 (but bridal dresses tend to come up smaller and I’m a high street size 10). The dress was taken in slightly around the bust and the hem was taken up. I’m 5 foot 3 and wore 3 ½ inch heels. Train has had a loop inserted underneath to allow for it to be worn up but I also had a button sewn on at the back that bustles up the train for the evening. The dress retails at £1725. I bought as a sample gown for £1100.

I paid £100 to have the dress professionally dry-cleaned straight after my wedding. Some very small marks due to wear on the day but are at bottom of dress and not visible on photographs. It is a beautiful dress and is in very good condition. Our wedding day was 2nd July 2011 and a lovely sunny day! Comes in a breathable dress cover.

I love the dress so much but it seems a shame to pack it away as I can’t ever wear it again and I would love the dress to find a new owner and make someone else’s day as special as mine was.

I will also include the veil which is Richard Designs – ribbon edge, swarovski crystals, 2 tier

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to see more photos or you are welcome to come and view the dress but as this dress is still available please try on in the shop if possible before coming to my home.

Thank for reading and Happy Planning ! :-) xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics