Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

Alfred Angelo 1476 Size 12-14

louisejane, 24 April, 2013 at 10:38 Posted on For Sale 0

I am selling my beautiful Alfred Angelo wedding dress size 12/14. I bought it new for £1,000 in 2010. It is in a fantastic condition and I would be happy if I bought this.
I found this dress really comfortable to wear and incredibly flattering on my special day.

Details:

- Alfred Angelo (1476) satin ivory wedding dress size 12/14. Unaltered.

- Strapless. back modesty piece and a corset closure.

-Accented embroidery and intricate crystal bead work adorn the neckline and cascade down the front and back of the gown and continue around the chapel train.

-The bust is padded to use the dress without a bra if wanted.

- there is a loop to tie up the train when having a dance in the evening.

The dress is in beautiful condition but it HAS NOT been dry cleaned, hence the price. There are no stains or marks but the bottom of the dress has obviously trailed on the floor at some point. It will come up lovely with a professional dry clean. One or two of the beads have come loose but will tighten without a problem.

This is the cheapest dress of this style advertised and only because I have not had it dry cleaned. No other reason.

It really is a lovely dress and I spent many months searching for "the one". This certainly had the desired effect and I felt amazing in it.

I would prefer collection in person but can arrange for a courier to deliver.

Feel free to email or call me

https://www.preloved.co.uk/classifieds/marriage/wedding-clothes-bridal-wear?archivedAdvert=true

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics