Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MsHenissi
Beginner August 2020 Lucca

Any fellow "virtual" brides out there? Let's share experiences

MsHenissi, 16 of February of 2021 at 23:31 Posted on Just Married 1 1

I got married in August and, since my dad was shielding and couldn't come, we added a Zoom.

I'm just wondering if anyone else went this route. Virtual weddings using Zoom, Facebook Live, YouTube and a bunch of new apps/services have really taken off in the States, but I haven't heard that much about them in the UK since the height of the Pandemic. Just wondering if it's still "a thing".

I loved our wedding Zoom as it gave us a chance to have people who couldn't come in person share our day - both either those invited who had RSVPd no because our wedding was abroad/due to the date change (we had to postpone 3 months), and those we couldn't originally invite because of budget etc. We chose Zoom because it meant we could interact with out guests and do more for them than just the basics of watching the ceremony on a live stream (i.e. our ceremony reading was done on the Zoom, as was my dad's speech).

Just wondering if anyone else went this route, or any of the other options, and what the experience was like.

Any fellow "virtual" brides out there? Let's share experiences 1

Any fellow "virtual" brides out there? Let's share experiences 2

1 replies

Latest activity by Emma, 31 of August of 2021 at 02:47
  • E
    Savvy August 2021 Central & Glasgow
    Emma ยท
    • Hide content
    Awwww this is lovely and the photos are so cute!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics