Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner January 2009

Anything cadburys purple colour/sweet buffet items/secret garden decorations.

katehowe08, 29 of July of 2010 at 12:34 Posted on Wanted 0 5

Hi we're getting married on a budget and was wondering if anyone had anything cadbury's purple as this is our theme colours. So if anyone has bridesmaids dresses, cravats, table cloths, table runners, ivory or white table swags, favour bags/boxes etc.

Also looking for sweet buffet items such as scoops/tongs/jars and any decoration signs to go with this theme like alice in wonderland eat me drink me signs or something.

Anything else along the lines of secret garden type theme such as wishing wells or fake ivory to place around twinkly lights etc just to add more of an atmosphere.

**********@*******.***

5 replies

Latest activity by Jayned, 26 of August of 2010 at 15:37
  • sazzlebee
    Beginner August 2010
    sazzlebee ·
    • Hide content

Hi sweetheart,

I am sure that there are lots of things I could help you with if you have a look on my website, we hire out lots of things that youre looking for, and are UK wide!

Feel free to get in touch if I can help at all

xx

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kate, we have wishing wells, take a look at www.lilypondweddings.com

think there should be a cadbury purple one on there!

Andrea

• W
    whitecandle ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kate, Congratulations! We offer a number of cost effective items including bright puple taper dinner candles and some lovely lanterns which would be great for your secret garden theme. Take a look at www.whitecandle.co.uk, also if you like anything and wish to order you can save 10% on your order by entering WEDDING10 at checkout!

• T
    Beginner August 2010
  • May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

Hey we are having cadbury purple as our theme too. Do you know anyone that is handy with a sewing machine? We have bought patterns online for craats and flowergirl dress and picked up some purple backing material from hobbycraft for £1.99 per meter. I'm sure you could make table runners out of it too! x

• Jayned
    Beginner May 2001
    Jayned ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I can help with the signs and the favour bags/boxes

please feel free to email me

jayne

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics