Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner

Aspiring Wedding Photographer - Offering FREE wedding shoot for experience Yorkshire

ExpensivePurpleCakes908, 10 of September of 2017 at 10:09 Posted on For Sale 0 11

Hi there,

I'm Claire - and i'm looking for couples who may not have the budget to afford a photographer to help me build my portfolio. I've shot two weddings so far but I don't feel this is enough for my portfolio.

Currently based in West Yorkshire and looking for 2 weddings to shoot in 2017 or early 2018.

I will offer this as a Pay as you Feel basis - it is free but if you wanted to offer anything it would be appreciated. I do have a portfolio of work that I can send you.

Thank you

11 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousBrownDecor99870, 2 of May of 2018 at 06:35
  • S
    Beginner May 2018
    SunnyYellowCars922 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire,

we are thinking about getting married in May next year and am very interested in your offer. The location is close to Preston, Lancashire. is this within your area?

If so, please could you let me know how i could view your portfolio to have a look.

thanks, Kirsten

• E
    Beginner August 2018
    ExpensivePinkHair887 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire

Me and my partner are getting married 27/08/17 in Rotherham and were wondering if our wedding would be of interest to you?

Thanks

Sam

• L
    Beginner January 2000
    LuxuriousIvoryHair610 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire,

We are getting married in Richmond, North Yorkshire next July.

Could you please send me your portfolio?

Thanks ?

• F
    Beginner November 2018
    Fireworkandfairylightwedding ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire,

I know now that you have received a few replys for your photography offer, but hoped that you may consider my wedding at Woodborough Hall, 3rd November 2018.

Kind regards,

Becca

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticBrownBridesmaid34581 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire,

We are getting married April 21st next year. We would love to see your portfolio if the date works for youSmiley smile

Thanks in advance Zoe Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner July 2018
    SkyrimBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi I know you've had quite a few replies but I am getting married on the 28th of July this year in York if you would be interested in photographing our wedding?? We also live in West. Yorkshire so would be easy to get meet up for chat etc. before and after the big day. Thanks

• S
    Beginner May 2018
    Secretbride101 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We will be getting married before the summer in West Yorks,
    It's a secret wedding so we don't need the whole 9 yards photographer-wise,
    I'd be interested in seeing your portfolio.

• J
    Beginner September 2018
    Joanna26113 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire , I know you have had a few offers. I am from West Yorkshire and live in Leeds, we are getting married in September 2018 near Huddersfield, just wondered if you are still looking for weddings to photograph

• J
    Beginner September 2018
    Joanna26113 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire , I know you have had a few offers. I am from West Yorkshire and live in Leeds, we are getting married in September 2018 near Huddersfield, just wondered if you are still looking for weddings to photograph

• H
    Beginner
    HappyBlueDiamonds3 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for people but my fiance and I are getting married in Hemel Hempstead on the 5th of August this year. We would definitely be interested in speaking with you.

Kind regards

Elaine Ramsay

• L
    LuxuriousBrownDecor99870 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire, are you still looking for a discounted / free photographer at all for your wedding? ?

• L
    LuxuriousBrownDecor99870 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, are you still looking for a free photographer? ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics