Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner July 2009

Bargains Bargains and Bargains !!!

cymrumam, 1 of November of 2008 at 09:31 Posted on For Sale 0 9

Lots of bargains to be had as I keep changing my mind. Pictures below. Please mail me at **************@*******.*** any questions.

3 Fascinators bought from Accessorise for my bridesmaids - never worn. Cost £18 each will sell the 3 for £30.

The following were bought from the for sale board unused - using some of what I bought and decided to change my mind re the rest.
One bridal bouquet
One flower girl wand
4 wrist corsages
5 single buttonholes
1 double buttonhole
Although there is brown ribbon wrapped around the buttonholes and wand it would be very easy to change to suit your colour scheme which is what I was initially going to do - and what I will be doing with the bridesmaids bouquets etc that I have kept. If you let me know what you are interested in then I will give you a price - as the more you buy the cheaper it will get. As a guide I am looking for £20 plus postage on the brides bouquet if that is all you want. I am sure that you will agree it is an absolute bargain as it has never been used.

1 Gold Bolero - £5 plus p&p - sorry size 18 and brand new - nearly left the important bits off !

2 books - confetti wedding readings, poems and vows and another book called wedding vows £5 inc postage

1 pair large brand new mens black and red just married flip flops leave imprints in the sand when you walk. Fab for honeymoon - will fit 10-12 onlky £6 inc postage.

4 brand new pink ties - £10 inc postage

2 Alfred Angelo bridesmaids dresses - sizes 24 and 18 but size wise more like 18-20 and 14-16 - bought at great cost from ebay they are still in their alfred angelo bags - drycleaned . Only to discover that the sizing on them was nowhere near accurate. The colour is raisin. Dont expect to get back what I paid for them but would like to recover some of the costs.

Gold Bridal Lace Fabric - 5m X 2m - was feeling very creative when I bought this - a steal at £20 plus p&p

Tableware bought for my daughters birthday party from ebay - until she decided that she didnt want a pink party she wanted to have a teddy bears picnic with winnie the pooh plates etc. Thought this might suit someone who is doing their own catering.
This is what there is and I would prefer to sell as one lot
2x sealed packs of 50 pink flexible straws
2x sealed packs of 10 white sandwich flags
3x sealed packs of 10 white polystyrene bowls
2x sealed packs of 20 pink serviettes
1x sealed pack of 100 pink serviettes
2x sealed packs of 2x 90cmx90cm pink paper tablecovers
2x packs of 40 clear plastic deluxe knives
2x packs of 40 clear plastic deluxe forks
1x pack of 40 clear plastic deluxe spoons
70x unused 10ins pink plastic plates

In one of my more creative moments I was also going to attempt to make myself a crystal bouquet so these might be of use to someone who wants to have a go at that or to make a tiara possibly.
100 4mm Swarocski Crystal Clear Ab Bicone beads £5 inc postage
24 Gauge Beadlalon Colourcraft Copper Wire Gold £5 inc postage

Pictures are here https://www.photobox.co.uk/album/71821477

9 replies

Latest activity by annie75, 30 of November of 2008 at 20:52
  • K
    Beginner June 2010
    kmitchell ·
    • Hide content

Hi

im interested in the pink ties if you have a picture can you email it to me at *************@*****.**.**

thanks

kerry

• K
    Beginner
    kentishbride ·
    • Hide content

Are the 2 books still available? x

• P
    Beginner April 2010
    poodlegirl ·
    • Hide content

What colour are the fascinators please?

• C
    Beginner July 2009
    cymrumam ·
    • Hide content

Books are Sold - thanks for your interest

• C
    Beginner July 2009
    cymrumam ·
    • Hide content

Champagne - beige /gold - picture is quite true to colour.

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

You have mail & are the cd boxes for sale that are in the photo album?

• C
    Beginner July 2009
    cymrumam ·
    • Hide content

Sold the beads but have the CD gift boxes and some dvd ones if you are interested.

• S
    Beginner May 2009
    scorpio ·
    • Hide content

Are the ties still for sale?

Thankx

Scorpio

• C
    Beginner July 2009
    cymrumam ·
    • Hide content

Ties are sold - sorry

• annie75
    Beginner February 2009
    annie75 ·
    • Hide content

Hey

I would poss be interested in Bridal bouquet and 5 single button holes. Could you tell me if they are still available & if so what price would they be? also can you tell me if the feathers on them could be removed (my colours are ivory & burgundy so might replace with different colour)

thanx Annie

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics