Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner June 2011

Beautiful Nicholas Millington 'Sequin' Dress for sale. Size 10 Brand New, still with tags

picklepick, 8 of July of 2010 at 16:51 Posted on For Sale 0 1

I have this beautiful dress for sale after changing my mind and getting another dress,

It's brand new, only been tried on once. Its still got all the tags.

It's white and covered from head to toe in sequins and crystals, its just beautiful. Ideal for a beach wedding.

RRP £200, I'd like £50.

Collection from Manchester or buyer pays postage.

It's a size 10 but would fit a small 12 as its stretchy

Google Nicholas Millington Sequin for piccies.

1 replies

Latest activity by picklepick, 19 of July of 2010 at 10:23
  • B
    Bryonyanna ·
    • Hide content

Hi I'm interested in the dress. I have a small waist line which I'm keen to show in the dress, it's more like a size 8 but I have a big bust, 34DD so the stretchiness sounds perfect for my chest. I'm hoping it'll be figure hugging enough on my waist. I live in Peterborough. There is a possibility I could come to Manchester as I have a friend I could visit and whilst there I could meet with you to try the dress if that is ok and give you the money then, (I'd prefere that option to try before I buy) otherwise how much would it be to post within the uk? And how does the payment method work with hitched.co.uk. I've just joined and am only use to ebay and paypal which seems the safest option normally. The dress looks gorgeous in the pictures I've seen on the website assuming you are selling the one in the link below

https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/life/weddings/high-street-wedding-dresses-214501

also the picture also looks as though the straps are asymetric (one shoulder only) which I'm not looking for, can you clarify the strapa are the same on both sides.

Thanks so much, I'm really interested to buy, just wish I can could it on tomorrow as will probably wonder all night now if it's the dress that I'm looking for.

Looking forward to your reply,

Bryony,

• P
    Beginner June 2011
    picklepick ·
    • Hide content

Hi Bryony

Yes its still available and is the picture you linked to. There are two straps, both the same.

When are you coming to Manchester?

I'm around most afternoons and weekends if you want to come and try it on.

Email me at *************@*******.**.** and we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics