Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2013

Beautiful silk flowers (turquoise, purple and cream) for sale

bridejuly2013, 28 of October of 2013 at 08:03 Posted on For Sale 0 8

WE ARE MOVING HOUSE VERY SOON SO NEED TO GET RID OF THESE GORGEOUS SILK FLOWERS - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Collection anywhere near Camberley/Reading/Guildford/Bracknell would be fine.

Beautiful silk flowers made by the fantastic silkblooms (1 x top table flower arrangement and 1 x bouquet) only used once for my wedding day in July. The top table flower arrangement cost £89.99 new and the bouquet cost over £40 new. If you like these silk flowers and need more of them you'd just need to contact silk blooms and they'd be able to remake these for you.

For more pics of the silk flowers we featured as one of hitches real weddings https://www.hitched.co.uk/real-weddings/kayleigh-arran_308/ As you'll be able to see we bought all the flowers and buttonholes from silkblooms but I only have the table arrangement and one bouquet to sell as everyone one else in my bridal party wanted to keep their flowers.

Thanks a lot for looking, make me an offer if you are interested in any of the items.

8 replies

Latest activity by KTtobe2014, 6 of February of 2014 at 21:59
  • Snailsandsushi
    Beginner March 2014
    Snailsandsushi ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Would be interested in the mirrors and should be able to collect from Reading or Guildford though might not be immediately. Would you send me a message with any further details?

Thanks, Izzy

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

I've sent you an email, thanks for the interest.

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

I'm just waiting to hear back from the other person that was interested. I'll let you know if they dont want them. Thanks a lot x

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

Silk flowers still available, willing to consider offers. Thanks x

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

WE ARE MOVING HOUSE VERY SOON SO NEED TO GET RID OF THESE GORGEOUS SILK FLOWERS - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

I;ve listed the flowers on ebay too, ending very soon....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turquoise-purple-and-cream-silk-flowers-/221319130258?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item3387a5ec92

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

Final time trying to sell these on ebay as well as on here. They are beautiful silk flowers, lovely colours and I'm willing to consider offers. Thanks a lot xx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221328594780?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• K
    Beginner May 2014
    KTtobe2014 ·
    • Hide content

Do you still have the flowers? Can they be deconstructed? (I'm sorry if that hurts but the colours are right, the layout isn't!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics