Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2013

Berketex Bride Rosetta Nicolini Anastasia dress

sparklism, 3 of March of 2013 at 08:52 Posted on Wanted 0 24

Hi Ladies,

I tried on the Anastasia dress by Rosetta Nicolini in Berketx bride yesterday an fell in love with it. Sadly it was out of my budget and I couldn't justify the extra spend. So I was hoping I could find one privately. If anyone happened to get married in this beautiful dress and think you may want a loving new home for it, please get in touch. I think the size I tried on was a 16 but that was a tad too big for me, so a 14 would probably also work. I'm a size 14 myself but the lady in the shop said the one I had on was a bit big around the top so I'd need either the size down or an alteration.

I hope someone can help me, I have my heart set on it Smiley smile

24 replies

Latest activity by Rebecca.73, 24 of November of 2013 at 01:03
  • Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Hi

When you getting wed? I put a deposit down on this dress yesterday (berketex gave me £300 off it - and I'm paying for it over 10 months, so it's not as painful!)

I am getting married in April 2014 and will be selling it afterwards, dress is size 16, but i will obviously loose a shed load of weight before the big day! Lol. I'm such a cliche.

Annabel x

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

It is stunning! I tried it on today and cried! Determined not to spend that much but we shall see :s

• Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I nearly didn't get it cos of the price.... Then I thought screw it! I'm paying for it over 10 months to make it easier.

i have a bad picture of me in it on my phone, weirdly there isn't a single picture of it anywhere on net, not even on berketex website.

roll on November I get to try it on again... I'm so in love with it it hurts!

Let me know if u bite the bullet and purchase it, I'd love a dress twin! X

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Will do Smiley smile

I know, can't find a picture anywhere which is annoying as I want to show it to everyone! Lol

Haven't set a date yet so may have to wait for you to sell yours!

• Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Let me know if you would like to buy it, I would be very happy to sell it to you,

did you try it on with a hoop in berketex? I tried it on with and without a hoop, the hoop makes it look so much better!

Annabel x

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Will definitely bear that in mind so if I don't find anything within budget I love, I know I won't have to compromise Smiley smile

I only tried dress on with hoop but definitely gave it a lovely shape and was amazed at how light it felt on.

Plan to try lots more on - only got engaged last week so getting a little ahead of myself!

• Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Try loads and loads on, it's really good fun, nothing wrong with dress shopping early have fun! Xx

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Will do! Thank you Smiley smile

• D
    Beginner May 2014
    Debsidoo ·
    • Hide content

Hey, hope you're getting excited with preperations for your big day! I saw from your post that you have the dress I want and will be selling it after your wedding! I would love to buy it from you! ? I'm getting married May 2014, would you be selling before then? As you may have imagined I am a bride on a budget lol. Many Thanks, Debs x

• Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Hi Debs!

It's a beautiful dress isn't it? I can't wait to go put it on again, gotta wait til Nov Smiley sad

def wanna sell for two reasons, 1. Il be skint post wedding, so money will b v.welcome, and 2. I don't have a wardrobe! Lol

i get married on 5th April, then I'm off on honeymoon from 10th - 21st April, where abouts in the country r u? I'd be mega happy to sell u it!

speak soon,

annabel x

• D
    Beginner May 2014
    Debsidoo ·
    • Hide content

Hi Annabel! Thank you so much for the quick reply! I have been searching online all day and can't even find a decent picture of the dress! :-( it is just gorgeous, I'm sure you will be a stunning bride!

I get married on the 11th May, do you think that would give me enough time? Just in case I need to get it altered? Also I stay in Glasgow so would require it to be posted, but of course I would cover that cost.

I tried this dress on yesterday and fell in love with it! Can't imagine wearing any other dress now! How much would you be looking for it? If you want to even send me a private message with the dress size etc. I'm new to this site so don't know if you can do that lol! Let me know if you want my personal email.

Thanks again for your reply, you've made my night! :-) xx

• Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Iv got a dodgy photo of me in it, my sister took it without me knowing so I'm not looking and pulling a stupid face, il txt u it if u want to look, my email is ***********@***.***, if u send me ur mobile no il send u it, as your right, no pics of it online at all, not even on berketex website....weird!

dunno how much I'd b looking for it to be honest.....maybe 500ish? Il be happy to send it out to u as soon as my wedding is over, I live in south lincs so would def need to post it!

the dress is a size 16, I'm on major wedding diet mode so hoping to have it took in, and have berketex for the alterations package, I will also be buying a hoop, and wud throw that in too if you want?

timewise, it's up to u? It's cutting it fine, it may need dry cleaning and alterations. But if I send it out to u on the Monday 7th April u will have a month to get it all sorted.

Annabel Smiley smile xx

• D
    Beginner May 2014
    Debsidoo ·
    • Hide content

Hi Annabel! That's a fabulous price, but I think I may be cutting it a bit too fine time wise :-( It just wouldn't give me enough time to get something else organised in case the dress didn't fit (I am trying to lose weight too but don't want to depend on it!)

You have been so helpful though and helped me make up my mind that this is the dress for me! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. My hubby to be has witnessed me working on this all day and has agreed I should go for it! So I'm visiting the shop again next week to try it on and take it! :-) So excited! It only happens once in your life so you may as well go for it!

Have a fabulous wedding and honeymoon when it comes! Thanks again!

Debs x

• Graceystim
    Beginner April 2014
    Graceystim ·
    • Hide content

Your prob right, it would be risky and cutting it too fine!

i try not to think about how much money it is, and how I'm paying 140quid a month, for the next ten months for something I'm only gonna wear for about 15hours, but u know what? U only live once, only get married once (hopefully) so screw it!! I'm gonna b skint for the rest of the year but I don't care, I think sometimes u should just throw caution to the wind and go for it! I love the fact that I am paying for my dress also makes me feel independant, also, my hubby to be doesn't know how expensive it is. Tee hee,

let me know if u purchase! Then il know u will have a dress twin, if u want a couple of piccys send me ur email, they really don't do it justice, but u can see all the detail, and iv got a good pic of the back of it all bustled up where u can c the lace......sorry I'm blabbing, I can talk all day about the dress. I'm so sad!

annabel x

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Oooh excited to know if you buy now too! I still can't stop talking about it so may yet end up dress triplets! Lol

• D
    Beginner May 2014
    Debsidoo ·
    • Hide content

Aww how exciting Deb11 and congrats on your engagement!!

You're so right Annabel, you only do this once so you may as well do it right he he! My other half also doesn't know the full extent of the price tag lol, only that it's a "little more expensive" than planned! :-)

I could talk about the dress all day too! I'll email you just now, would love to see some pics as I didn't manage any when I was in! I'll also let you both know if I go ahead with it but to be honest my minds already made up! :-) xx

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! You too Smiley smile enjoy your planning x

• H
    Beginner January 2012
    heatherbills ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I have this dress, which is a size 14. when are you getting married?

The dress is truely amazing,

• K
    Beginner May 2014
    kerrybecka ·
    • Hide content

I tried this dress on this morning getting married may 2014 and i love it though it is also way out of my budget so i am now on the hunt for something similar any luck in finding anything ? it is an amazing dress!

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    sparklism ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I realise I started this thread and then never replied to any of the replies!

I managed to find the dress, never worn! But cheaper than in the shop. I can't guarantee it but I am hugely likely to be selling after my wedding which is August 17th. It's a size 16 and fits me perfectly as a 14. I'm fairly sure it would fit a size 12 too. It won't be altered size wise as far as I know, but it will be taken up. I'm 5'4" and my heels are 3" to give you an idea of what the length will be like.

If anyone wants to message me after the big day, I'll happily consider offers on it ?

It is a gorgeous dress and I can confirm it works absolute wonders on your waist ?

• R
    Beginner January 2012
    Rebecca.73 ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies

I got married in this dress on May 31st and felt absolutley stunning in it. Iordered a size 14 and di get it taken in as i lost weight. It should fit a size 10,12,14 due to the corset back and I will be putting it on ebay. Ive got lots of pics of it and it was VERY expensive so I will be selling it once dry cleaned if any of you are interested let me know(i live in leicester ) oooohhh and you DEFO need to wear it with a hoop..........congratulations and good luck to you all Smiley smile

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations (on the wedding and your impecable taste!).

Would love to see a pic of you in it - still no luck finding images of it online!

• A
    Beginner September 2013
    amckay57 ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies, I know this is quite an old thread but I'm getting married in 2 weeks and of course I'm wearing the beautiful Anastasia dress! Smiley laugh I will be looking to sell it on after and although I'm rather big (size 20) I figure that maybe this is a good thing as it would be easier to shrink the dress down than make it bigger, right?! Lol I tried it on and just had to have it, it really is stunning, it's just about my biggest expense!!! Including a picture of me trying it on in the store, this isnt my actual dress, its actually a size 16 i think, so as you can imagine my dress fits a lot nicer!! I'm in Glasgow so if anyone knows someone that would be interested, feel free to contact me. Smiley laugh

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry, lost track of this thread a bit! Thought I had found a dress to buy but they have decided not to sell now Smiley sad

So... Who has a dress to sell? What size? When? And how much?

Thanks!

• R
    Beginner January 2012
    Rebecca.73 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

mine is still available. im in leicester, it was originally a size 14 but i lost weight so i had it altered a little so id say it could fit 10,12,14 due to the lace up back.available now. If you're interested send me a message Smiley smile

becky

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics