Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Birdcages, ivory marabou shrug, tealight holders, glass bowls & more - take a look!

8 of March of 2014 at 17:16 Posted on For Sale 0 14

Hi

I've finally got on my laptop to try and upload some photos....
I got married in January - some of the items have never been used, everything else is in great condition.

I'm open to sensible offers, and would consider a discount on multiple items. Best to email me as the notifications don't always come through to me - ***********@**********.***

Collection is preferred for the birdcages and glass bowls, as I don't have anything I could safely package them in! I live between Shrewsbury, Telford & Bridgnorth, could meet around this area if easier, and I also work in Cannock, near M6 & M6 Toll junctions...

6 x beautiful cadburys purple birdcages, each holds 6 tealights and look lovely when lit as the light reflects off the beads. These were bought off another bride whose mum painstakingly removed the beads, sprayed them purple and then re-beaded it all. They look amazing, but didn't go with other items I picked so I didn't end up using them. Also have the spray paint in case you wanted to do anything else in the same colour.
£13 each or all 6 for £55.

6 silver birdcage tealight chandeliers
They are Designers at Debenhams Star by Julien Macdonald range. RRP was £39.99 each, but I got them half price. They were lovely as a centrepiece as they’re very pretty but quite simple and not too tall so people could see over them easily. They came with clear beads, but some were missing, so we replaced them and did half purple and half clear. They’re easy enough to change, so you could add whatever your colour scheme is. £15 each or all 6 for £80

Beautiful swarovski elements bracelet - £20
I bought this to wear on my wedding day, but I was bought a different bracelet by my mum so it is brand new. Genuine swarovksi crystals, lovely and sparkly. rrp £55

6 glass bowl/vases - £15
http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/footed-glass-bowl-50177#5010853045375
We used these for the candy buffet. Alternatively they could be used for centrepieces with flowers, candles, decorative stones etc.

Box of heart glass stones and purple petals - £20
Hearts are approx 3cm across and 1cm thick and there are about 225 hearts and 50 petals. These are really heavy so probably best to collect. Would consider splitting if you don't need all of them.

14 replies

Latest activity by CBeckford, 17 of October of 2014 at 16:41
  • M
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsTaylor2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

would you be prepared to post the tealight holders if still available? Live in the Peterborough area

Thanks

• loujayne1971
    Beginner January 2015
    loujayne1971 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, i messaged you on facebook, would be interested in the snowflake confetti/ribbon etc for £10 if still for sale? happy to pay postage regards Louisa

• L
    Beginner January 2016
    Lynne Mc ·
    • Hide content

Hi Vicky you still selling the shrug? I'm interested. Cheers Lynne email **************@*****.***

• CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

Hi Vicky,

Are your silver birdcages still available? I'm interested in buying a few of them. I'm based in London though, where abouts are you?

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics