Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner September 2012

BNWT Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid Dresses in Tea Rose Pink

AdeleF, 28 of March of 2012 at 11:37 Posted on For Sale 0 1

Hi all,

I am selling 3 brand new Alfred Angelo satin, floor length, strapless bridesmaid dresses (although they do come with optional spaghetti straps). Very flattering design, which is ruched at the waist. The colour is tea rose pink which is a lovely light pink colour.

I am selling them because I have decided that I want hot pink instead of light pink Smiley sad so back to the drawing board for me!

The dresses still have tags attached and the Alfred Angelo dress covers on, and also a matching chiffon shawl which is still sealed in a smaller plastic bag.

I have one size 18 dress and 2 size 16 dresses BUT these dresses are made small so you definitely need a size bigger than what your bridesmaids actually are.

I can send more pics if anyone would like. I have added a website picture of a model wearing the dress (in a different colour) and a picture of the actual dress so you can see the colour.

I am looking to sell these for £65 + p&p each separately or will sell all 3 for £150 + p&p

1 replies

Latest activity by Chelle b, 3 of June of 2012 at 17:49
  • C
    Beginner August 2013
    Chelle b ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I would like to buy them all please do you post or do I collect, where do you live? Please reply to my email address *********@*******.**.**. Also, how do I pay?

Thanks,

Chelle

• C
    Beginner August 2013
    Chelle b ·
    • Hide content

Can I buy these please?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics