Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner

Brand New Maggie Sottero Edwina Marie wedding dress - UK 6-8, US - 2, AUS 6

emilytaylor, 21 of September of 2010 at 14:49 Posted on For Sale 0

Brand New Maggie Sottero Edwina Marie wedding dress - UK 6-8, US - 2, AUS 6

This is a brand new, never worn (still with tags attached) Maggie Sottero Edwina Marie wedding dress.

UK size 6-8, US 2.

The dress has recently been discontinued, so it's a chance to get a dress very few brides will now have - the dress has never been worn and is straight from the manufacturer with no alterations.

Absolutely gorgeous dress with beaded bodice (Swarovski crystals, beads and sequins), dropped waist with ruched detail around the hip finished with beautiful peal and beaded rosettes.

The corset style top will allow for some flexibility with size, but I would recommend it for a UK size 6-8, US size 2 or AUS 6. The actual measurements are waist 26-27", bust 32-34", hip 34".

This is a truly beautiful dress. I'm really sad to have to sell, but our wedding venue has changed since I found this dress at the bridal shop, ordered and paid for it, so I now have another dress for my big day and this dress is too lovely not to get worn.

Cost £1100 new

Happy for to offer viewings, and give the opportunity to try it on - I'm based in Oxford (OX4).

I also have many more photos,so please contact me and I can send them to you by email.

Let me know if you have any questions!

MAGGIE SOTTERO DESCRIPTION

One-piece, strapless, corset back gown with Swarovski crystals, seed beads, bugle beads, glass beads, sequins, and chapel train. The bodice features exquisite lace accented with ruched taffeta. The bustled A-line skirt is accented at the dropped waist with hand placed rosettes. Fabric: Bordeaux Taffeta.

• S
    Beginner August 2011
    suzjackson ·
    • Hide content

Hi can you email me a pic please?

Thanks

Suz

***************@*****.**.**

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics