Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M

Brand new Ronald Joyce dress for sale

Missfunkyass, 6 of October of 2010 at 11:11 Posted on For Sale 0

Hi girls

Beautiful Veni gown for sale, dress number 55034 on the Ronald Joyce website

Iam selling this dress due to my wedding being cancelled. It was bought for £1200 from a wedding boutique, it has never been worn. Will sell for £800. I will also include some low healed strappy size 6 ivory bridal shoes in if any good to the buyer.

This gorgeous best-selling dress by Ronald Joyce, style name Veni 55034, comprises a dress and stole in Tulle over Duchess Satin. The closely moulded satin bodice has optional spaghetti straps and features a dipped neckline. There is a delicate pattern of pearls and diamante, and it closes with a ribbon and loop corset back. The ball gown skirt is made up of layers of tulle over satin, and a further sash of tulle is swagged at one hip and accented with a corsage of roses. The skirt flows out into a layered chapel train.

Size 16 (Small 16) May i add about this size, I was a size 16 when i purchased this dress, i lost weight and still fitted my size 12 figure - it has not been touched by a seamstress. I live in the Bath area.

Ivory/ivory

Dress & stole

Tulle & satin

Comes from a smoke free/pet free home.

Looking to sell this dress quickly so no time wasters please Smiley smile Please contact me either on here are send an email to me on ************@*******.***
tmail.com

Thanks x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics