Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner July 2012

BRAND NEW RONALD JOYCE LIVIA WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE!!!

charliebarley, 19 April, 2012 at 17:12 Posted on For Sale 0 2

Hi ladies I have a brand new Ronald Joyce Livia dress for sale in a size 12, this is a truly gorgeous dress. In perfect condition, never worn only tried on in shop once when I had my fitting.

I'm selling as my fiance and I have totally changed our wedding plans and our now going for an intimate wedding for 20 guests, abroad and so my "big white wedding dress" doesn't really work.

The dress is Ivory it hasn't been altered but I did opt out of having the flowers on the side of the dress and the flowery strap. I have pictures I can email so let me know if your interested.

2 replies

Latest activity by LizzieBean, 9 October, 2012 at 08:17
  • C
    Beginner July 2012
    charliebarley ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies

Dress still for sale, this is genuine. I brought it from the wedding shop in colchester paid £1400 for it and am looking for £900ono. I am happy for you to message me or you can give me a ring if you have any questions. I will post the dress or it can be picked up whatever suits.

Thanks Charlie.

• C
    Beginner July 2012
    charliebarley ·
    • Hide content

I will except £850 x

• L
    Beginner June 2012
    LizzieBean ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlie,

This is probably a bit of a long shot considering you posted this in May, but are you still selling this dress or have you sold it now?

I've just tried on a size 12 and it fits perfectly. So if it's still available could you let me know what colour you have, how tall you are and have you had it altered or shortened in any way?

Thank you

Lizzie

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics