Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2025 East Central London

Bridesmaid dress..

Laura, 20 of July of 2024 at 20:37 Posted on For Sale 0 2
Getting married next October.. when do you think is the best time to start dress shopping for the bridesmaids? X

2 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 15 of August of 2024 at 17:43
  • Kristina
    Curious October 2025 Somerset
    Kristina ·
    • Hide content
    Hi ! I am getting married next October. I ordered my wedding dress, which is arriving November.
    I asked my bridesmaids to start looking at what styles they would like etc but they would like to wait until next next year. But I don't know as well when it's the right time to purchase them ... in case we need to try different styles or exchange for different sizes and then Accessories and shoes etc. I wouldn't want to leave last minute and then flowers to go with dresses etc .
  • Hayley
    Beginner September 2025 North Yorkshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content

I am getting married next September and have my sister as a bridesmaid. We have bought her dress now so we can alter if needed and match accessories with the dress (we have not discussed this) and this should be ready for December. I do, however, think it depends on how many bridesmaids you have and if they are local or far away to when is best to look for dresses and if you want them to find their own dresses online or having matching ones as if they are buying online they can this nearer the wedding but if you want them all the same from a shop the sooner the better so they can order the dresses in and make adjustments if needed.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics