Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joanne
Curious August 2021 Suffolk

Bridesmaid dresses

Joanne, 23 of April of 2021 at 07:56 Posted on For Sale 0 6
Hi everyone, we were due to get married last June, but the pandemic changed all that (3x)! We are hoping to get married this August all being well but as a result of the date change, my bridesmaid situation has changed too. One will be heavily pregnant so I have had to source a maternity dress for her and the other decided that she would prefer a holiday. Anyway, I now have two beautiful bridesmaid dresses, brand new with tags from Monsoon in sizes 12 & 14 that I no longer need and have been hanging up in my spare room for the last 18 months. Although Monsoon are still selling the dress with slightly different beading detail, they won’t allow a return as I don’t have the receipt and I bought them in Dec 19, and I don’t need a £300 credit note as it won’t be used. They are a blush pink colour with beautiful detailed beading and they can be altered by a seamstress as I have two other bridesmaids still. If you are interested or know anywhere else that I can sell them and get a decent price for them, please contact me. I’ve attached photos of the dress from the website as I don’t have a model to I use but I’ve also attached a picture of the dresses hanging up. They’ve been in proper dress coverings the whole time. Many Thanks. JoBridesmaid dresses 1
Bridesmaid dresses 2

Bridesmaid dresses 3

Bridesmaid dresses 4

Bridesmaid dresses 5

Bridesmaid dresses 6

Bridesmaid dresses 7

6 replies

Latest activity by Joanne, 10 of May of 2022 at 13:22
  • Mukeba
    Beginner October 2021 Hampshire
    Mukeba ·
    • Hide content
    How much are you selling them for?
  • Joanne
    Joanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They were £180 each in the shops, so i would ideally like £120 each for them as they are brand new with tags on, been tried on once. The beading is so intricate and very detailed. My original post said a size 12 & 14 but they are both now size 12's as one of my bridesmaids needed the size 14 in the end.

• Mukeba
    Beginner October 2021 Hampshire
    Mukeba ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They look beautiful but £120 for each is very expensive I cannot afford it. Hope you get someone to buy them .
  • Joanne
    Joanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am open to offers but obviously don't want to lose too much money on them as you can still get them in the shop and they are brand new.

• Claire
    Beginner August 2022 Derbyshire
    Claire ·
    • Hide content

Hello, did you sell these dresses? x

• Joanne
    Joanne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Claire, they are still available. Both dresses are size 12 now due to one of my bridesmaids needing to change the size of the dress just before the wedding. x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics