Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Beginner June 2025 Hampshire

Bristol

Christina, 11 of March of 2024 at 16:04 Posted on Wanted 0 1
Hi guys. Me & my partner are getting married next June in Bristol however we are not local! We are looking for a dj, a photographer and also a hair and/or makeup artist. If anyone could recommend me I would be much appreciated x

1 replies

Latest activity by Monster, 10 of April of 2024 at 08:36
  • M
    Beginner March 2024 Tamil Nadu
    Monster ·
    • Hide content

I recently had the opportunity to utilize KPM Cranes' rental services in Tambaram, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. From the moment I contacted them to inquire about crane rentals for my project, their team was incredibly helpful and attentive. They provided me with all the necessary information regarding their crane options, including specifications and rental rates. The booking process was straightforward, and they ensured that the crane was delivered to my site promptly and in excellent condition. Throughout the rental period, their customer service remained top-notch, and any queries or concerns I had were addressed promptly. KPM Cranes truly exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of crane rental services in Tambaram.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics