Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jokaty82
Beginner May 2012

Caradan Designs Beautiful Bridal Jewellery - Never Worn - Pearls & Crystals! Bargain!

Jokaty82, 13 of June of 2011 at 17:34 Posted on For Sale 0 4

Changed my mind on jewellery again, teach me for being such a magpie!!

I am selling the following, please email me for all details, email is better as you will get a reply quicker *********@*******.***

1 x Caradan Designs Handmade Freshwater Pearl & Crystal Necklace, finished with Sterling Silver. Gorgeous Necklace. Delicate and elegant, but still noticeable when worn. I have photos I can send you. I paid £29.00 for this.

1 x Caradan Designs Handmade Freshwater Pearl, Crystal and Diamante Rondell Back Drop - 7 Inches. Finished with Sterling Silver. Can be clasped on most necklaces. Very stunning and different to have this hanging down the back of you!! Very eye-catching. I paid £19.00 for this.

If you would like the necklace only - selling for £20.00. If back jewel only selling for £13.00. If you want both will do it for £31.00. FREE POSTAGE!!!!

Still selling beautiful Grecian Tiara: 1 x Crystal and Pearl Grecian 'Halo' Tiara. I have beautiful photos of this being worn, but mine is unworn.These are the kind that can be worn on the head like a headband or around the forehead for a very relaxed grecian style. £15.00 - Postage only 50p!

4 replies

Latest activity by beaty, 28 of June of 2011 at 21:30
  • Z
    Beginner September 2011
    zoealana ·
    • Hide content

Hiya could you please email me a pic of the necklace at ***********@**********.***

thanks

• Jokaty82
    Beginner May 2012
    Jokaty82 ·
    • Hide content

Photos sent, still for sale x

• H
    Beginner
    Hnmather ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Please could you send me pics of the Caradan Designs Handmade Freshwater Pearl & Crystal Necklace and Caradan Designs Handmade Freshwater Pearl, Crystal and Diamante Rondell Back Drop - 7 Inches.

Thanks x

• H
    Beginner
    Hnmather ·
    • Hide content

Would help if i left my email add lol ********@*******.***

• B
    Beginner August 2011
    beaty ·
    • Hide content

Hi can u sent me a pic of the crystal tiara please and any more pic if u hav them of teh pearl tiara up close? where did you buy these from? thank you ***********@*****.***

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics