Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner

Caroline Castigliano: Shangri-La wedding dress for Sale £1,200 (worn once)

angelaoliver, 4 of January of 2010 at 11:39 Posted on For Sale 0 1

HI all I am reluctantly selling my Caroline Castgliano wedding Dress, Shangri La

An elegant corded Italian ivory lace gown which hangs beautifully and is from this year's collection. The gown has a deep v-neck leading to full fishtail skirt with a short train. The dress was bought new and has been worn once. I have had the dress professionally dry cleaned (by the company recommended by the designer on 30th October 2009). It is in excellent condition. In terms of the size - my bust size is 34D or 36C. The dress is probably the equivalent of a 12 on the top and a 12/14 on the bottom. This is a really beautiful dress and you will get some amazing comments wearing it on your special day. Please note there is a brooch with the dress which will be included, this was also from the designer and retails at £105.00.

It can be currently viewed on the website www.confetti.co.uk/fashionbeauty/fashion_search/dress_search/dressdetails.asp?id=4341

Although if you would like personal photographs I can send these to you by request.

Regards

Angela

1 replies

Latest activity by shenyan, 30 of August of 2010 at 06:17
  • C
    Beginner April 2011
    cheryl23 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I am very interested in the CC Shangri-la dress and have tried it in CC.

Is your dress still available? Can you send through an actual picture and where are you based?

Thanks
    Cheryl

• S
    Beginner March 2011
    shenyan ·
    • Hide content

Hi

we are a wedding dress factory in china

we can custom-made for you any kinds

any size colour

if you want to know more

********@*******.***